ADVERTISEMENT

So, how come no Soros paid plants were in Virginia today?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
The peaceful day kinda shoots holes in the crazy theories that Charlottesville was caused by Dem plants. This was the perfect opportunity for Dem plants yet none of them showed up and caused any trouble. Pretty much proof the Charlottesville nutbag was a raging right wing racist POS.

Did Soros run out of money?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Why are you defending Soros ?

Why can’t you read? Where were his plants today? Obviously if they’re such a real thing, today was the day of all days to make the right look bad. But alas! No shows.

Could it be that you guys have that dumb ass excuse built in for when a right winger goes nuts? Nah...that couldn’t be, could it?

So I ask again. Where were the plants today?

The peaceful day kinda shoots holes in the crazy theories that Charlottesville was caused by Dem plants. This was the perfect opportunity for Dem plants yet none of them showed up and caused any trouble. Pretty much proof the Charlottesville nutbag was a raging right wing racist POS.

How many posters were actually claiming this besides OIT?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Why is that important to you. American citizens have freedom of assembly and a bill of rights.

And they did a great job. I’d say it was a great day for the right wing in this country and 2A advocates alike. What is it you think I’m sayin and why are you so defensive? Are you upset there was no tragedy today to blame on the lefty boogeyman?

Why can’t you read? Where were his plants today? Obviously if they’re such a real thing, today was the day of all days to make the right look bad. But alas! No shows.

Could it be that you guys have that dumb ass excuse built in for when a right winger goes nuts? Nah...that couldn’t be, could it?

So I ask again. Where were the plants today?
You sound upset

Reactions: LumpyHudson
Are you asking who has stated that George Soros pays activists to show up and cause Trouble? Besides Trump and Sean Spicer and OiT and royhobbs?

Well I asked who on this board. You were talking about 'you guys' in your second post. I didn't remember anyone actually saying that about Soros but I figured maybe a couple did. What this something that gained much traction on here?

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Well I asked who on this board. You were talking about 'you guys' in your second post. I didn't remember anyone actually saying that about Soros but I figured maybe a couple did. What this something that gained much traction on here?

It was something that I personally was engaged in as being a stupid stance, so I posted it when they didn't show up.

Well, I saw on the news that there was a counter protest planned but it was cancelled. Reading between the lines, the implication was because the pro-2A protesters were armed to the hilt with rifles and handguns being openly carried. Yeah, I wouldn't counter protest either, no matter how much I got paid, if I had a good chance of catching the dead. It's not that difficult to figure out that even craziest of anti-2A people wouldn't want to put themselves in THAT situation.

This. ^^ Your wording made it sound like this was something that multiple people were saying. I am not aware of anyone saying that, but I also don't read every thread/post.

The key to any conspiracy is to be able to take any new piece of "evidence" and be able to twist it to further the existence of the conspiracy.

If there were counter protesters, that would have been clear evidence of the Soros funded plants.

If there were no counter protesters, that would be evidence that Soros deliberately held them back to get people off his trail.... and it worked! You were duped into falling for his strategy!

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
This. ^^ Your wording made it sound like this was something that multiple people were saying. I am not aware of anyone saying that, but I also don't read every thread/post.

Trump has said this. You don't think there are numerous people (on here and not) that walk in lock step with whatever he says?

The key to any conspiracy is to be able to take any new piece of "evidence" and be able to twist it to further the existence of the conspiracy.

If there were counter protesters, that would have been clear evidence of the Soros funded plants.

If there were no counter protesters, that would be evidence that Soros deliberately held them back to get people off his trail.... and it worked! You were duped into falling for his strategy!

Or...or...proof that Soros is dead for 3 years now. OiT just laid that one on us.

Trump has said this. You don't think there are numerous people (on here and not) that walk in lock step with whatever he says?

Well I don't think Trump is on HROT and you appeared to addressing HROT'ers, so it was confusing. I can see now that your statement was mostly hyperbole and not specific to those reading these threads.

I think the Soros funded plants on HROT has mostly been co-opted by HROT liberals in mockery of conspiracy driven conservatives who would post about it. It's difficult to determine how popular the theories actually were on HROT because many of the ultra right wing posters may only be just a couple people who are forced to continuously produce new handles.

Then there's the OiT, IAFBnBB, gonegolfings, and numerous other Breitbart/Inforwars type posters, who I'm sure most rational conservatives would prefer not to be lumped in with as "you guys".

Reactions: Finance85

Well, plants are kind of a nice housewarming gift. I would say this was a bit of a faux pas on this POS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT