ADVERTISEMENT

So how do you cancel your BTN Plus subscription again?

WWDMHawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 13, 2014
Every time I need to cancel it, I can't seem to get to the screen to cancel. Anyone?

Originally posted by WWDMHawkeye:
Every time I need to cancel it, I can't seem to get to the screen to cancel. Anyone?
You have to send an email to btn2gosupport@btn.com. If you're on the BTN2Go homepage, scroll ALL the way down to the bottom and look in the teeny tiny print in the footer for a link labeled "Cancel BTN Plus Subscription". That link will open an empty email in your email program addressed to the email address above and with a subject line of "Cancel BTN Plus Subscription" so I assume you could skip straight to sending the email instead of having to hunt for the link.

If you have more than one email account, I would make sure you send the email from whichever address you used to sign up for the service.

I cancelled it on their main page under my account. I was surprised how easy it was. Sign in and there is a drop down list in top right corner. Go to my account and on the left it gives u all details of ur account.

Reactions: bphawkeye_Rivals
Wow -- blast from the past. Kinda cool seeing a thread I started almost 3 years ago. How you found it, I do not know, but impressive!

Reactions: WDuck5217
I cancelled it on their main page under my account. I was surprised how easy it was. Sign in and there is a drop down list in top right corner. Go to my account and on the left it gives u all details of ur account.
exactly correct - no arguing / cancelling credit cards like a worthless healthclub membership. Just a click - and your account is still there in case you want to renew. Like it should be.

It is pretty easy to do on the website these days. How do you find three old threads?

It is pretty easy to do on the website these days. How do you find three old threads?

Why do you ask???

You looking for the "Grothus" thread..............
electricf.gif

Reactions: CumberlandHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT