ADVERTISEMENT

So, I’ve been sitting here watching this and thinking…..

When Iowa beat Penn State 6-4, at least I thought they had the talent on offense to play better than they showed in that game. Honestly, I don't know how this team can get get better. Who do they have that could make this team play better than what we just watched? Given the schedule this year, team may not break 500 this year.
That was a good PSU team and they played Tate well.
And we had a good OL.
Drew Tate and a good OL have nothing in common with this squad.

How can a supposed OL guru like KF turn out a shitty o line year after year, even with a superstar center like Linderbaum? I don’t get it.
yes, supposed OL guru is good description. KF's had one exceptional OL in 2000--I think 3/5 of those guys were drafted by NFL in early rounds.

Watching Wisconsin do every year what we thought Iowa would do with OL/running game is disheartening.

yes, supposed OL guru is good description. KF's had one exceptional OL in 2000--I think 3/5 of those guys were drafted by NFL in early rounds.

Watching Wisconsin do every year what we thought Iowa would do with OL/running game is disheartening.
I agree. I have thought for years Iowa's line was overrated compared to Wisconsin. Iowa has not controlled the line of scrimmage for years IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT