ADVERTISEMENT

So I am having twin girls....

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Wish I was having one of each but oh well. Looks like Bruno will be impregnating mrs. Bruno in the next couple of years again in hopes of a male species.

I heard that by the time daughters get to the pre-teen age the relationship between mom and daughter turns into an all out war. Is there any truth to this?

Wish I was having one of each but oh well.

I have 6 year old twins (one of each). My youngest is a 3 year old female. The two girls are already at each others throats most nights now. Can't imagine if the twins were girls. My son does get into the fray very often and has learned to avoid those altercations whenever possible. There mother already has a temper and likes to control as much as possible. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting next 15 years to say the least.

Good luck

I have 6 year old twins (one of each). My youngest is a 3 year old female. The two girls are already at each others throats most nights now. Can't imagine if the twins were girls. My son does get into the fray very often and has learned to avoid those altercations whenever possible. There mother already has a temper and likes to control as much as possible. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting next 15 years to say the least.

Good luck

Thanks for giving me something to look forward too lol

You really are a terrible person. But you have nothing to be proud about...

I am sad we are fans of the same team.

I'm very proud of the fact that I hate Bruno Mars. He sucks out loud. College football team allegiance seems extremely petty. I don't particularly care who I share fandom with.

Last edited:
Reactions: poophawk
Wish I was having one of each but oh well. Looks like Bruno will be impregnating mrs. Bruno in the next couple of years again in hopes of a male species.

I heard that by the time daughters get to the pre-teen age the relationship between mom and daughter turns into an all out war. Is there any truth to this?

I found out the hard way, never try to tie the score or for the go ahead score when it comes to kids. We had one of each and tried for a tiebreaker, ended up with boy/girl twins. Your first para sounds like a recipe for ending up with 6 girls.

My daughters and my wife...oldest daughter had some minor skirmishes, nothing too bad, though. Youngest daughter, nothing, kind of boring around the house.

And no...no pics of any of them.

It’s 2018, raise them any gender you like. You’re welcome and congratulations

Thanks Natural but we will raise them as a normal girl and if they stray from being “straight” we will embrace it with open arms.

You will have to convince Mrs.Bruno more so then anything to not raise them like little princesses. I just hope they are happy, healthy, and will become a good successful citizen.

Thanks Natural but we will raise them as a normal girl and if they stray from being “straight” we will embrace it with open arms.

You will have to convince Mrs.Bruno more so then anything to not raise them like little princesses. I just hope they are happy, healthy, and will become a good successful citizen.
How do you feel about princesses? I’ve often thought the fascination with raising girls to idolize hereditary class status was bizarre for any American.

How do you feel about princesses? I’ve often thought the fascination with raising girls to idolize hereditary class status was bizarre for any American.

Idk I guess I will treat them like princesses as I will give them anything they need and hopefully give them the tools needed to succeed in life.

If they want to be like the princesses from Disney movies then so be it as that seems like right of passage to most little girls.

Idk I guess I will treat them like princesses as I will give them anything they need and hopefully give them the tools needed to succeed in life.

If they want to be like the princesses from Disney movies then so be it as that seems like right of passage to most little girls.
It does seem that way. Best of luck to you new daddy.

Reactions: BrunoMars420

It can be true. But that doesn't mean it's a given.

In China you would have to burn and hook one of them and you may want to hook both as you won't have the option for having a boy if you let one of those girls sneak out. Having said that if you do decide to bring these two girls into the world make sure you protect them from white male rapists.

Oh and congrats!

Good luck with everything, man. You have lots of fun ahead of you. It won't be without days where you feel like you're ready to drive into a concrete barrier, but the good outweighs the bad bigly. My 2 1/2 year old girl is really into Disney movies right now. I never really grew up with them, but it is cool to see her enjoy them and how they affect her imagination. I don't care if she wants to be a princess or ball player, I just want her to be a happy kid and so far, she is.

@BrunoMars420 is a weird dude. How sad and pathetic does Prime’s life have to be to live these alternate personas on a message board full of strangers.

You were banned...just go away.

According to some psychologists a hundred years ago, they will eventually realize they don't have a penis and will start competing with mom for your attention. You screw up as a dad one time and they grow up to become strippers. Good luck and congratulations!!

My wife has said that her relationship with her mom was kind of like that when she was a teen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT