ADVERTISEMENT

So...I Did Something Funny...

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Before I left work yesterday I jerked off on some leftover pizza and put it in the break room fridge. I wanted to see if I had a co worker dumb enough to come in on the weekend, and eat my leftover pizza (I didn't put my name on it). I can't wait to go in on Monday and see if it's still there or if someone ate it.

Before I left work yesterday I jerked off on some leftover pizza and put it in the break room fridge. I wanted to see if I had a co worker dumb enough to come in on the weekend, and eat my leftover pizza (I didn't put my name on it). I can't wait to go in on Monday and see if it's still there or if someone ate it.
fry_squinting.gif

Seriously, a study in the late 1990's gave statistical evidence that if you go out to eat (or order in) seven times, you have eaten someone's spit once. If you've gone out to eat (or order in) just five times there are traces of feces in your food.

Seriously, a study in the late 1990's gave statistical evidence that if you go out to eat (or order in) seven times, you have eaten someone's spit once. If you've gone out to eat (or order in) just five times there are traces of feces in your food.
You know this because you scratch your ass and sniff?

The best part of this to me, is that in the original post, 80 was saying they fired people at his work for catching people stealing food on camera.

Yet, no one in this thread seems to question why McLovin was jerking off at work. Just that he jerked off on food.

The best part of this to me, is that in the original post, 80 was saying they fired people at his work for catching people stealing food on camera.

Yet, no one in this thread seems to question why McLovin was jerking off at work. Just that he jerked off on food.
I actually found that pretty funny too. I'll jerk off wherever I want bro.

The fact that 20 people liked this post says all you need to know about the cesspool that is HROT. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT