ADVERTISEMENT

So I got married yesterday..

WildTurk

HR Heisman
Jul 25, 2011
...after 10+ years to a beautiful girl I've known since we were 4. 30 years is a long time to stay close with anyone. Right?! I truly got to marry my best friend.

Also.. our son turns 1 year old tommarrow. We had his kickass party today with family and friends. Turned out great! The best weekend of my life thus far:D

Not looking for cheap "likes" that I care nothing about. I'm just one happy husband and father :)

P.S. - I'm doing my best work right now to create another national champ for the Hawkeyes in 2039! Having fun "doing it".;) Cheers!

...after 10+ years to a beautiful girl I've known since we were 4. 30 years is a long time to stay close with anyone. Right?! I truly got to marry my best friend.

Also.. our son turns 1 year old tommarrow. We had his kickass party today with family and friends. Turned out great! The best weekend of my life thus far:D

Not looking for cheap "likes" that I care nothing about. I'm just one happy husband and father :)

P.S. - I'm doing my best work right now to create another national champ for the Hawkeyes in 2039! Having fun "doing it".;) Cheers!
Bump, no like

Congrats bro!

Reactions: el dub and WildTurk

Work hard!

Reactions: WildTurk

Congrats Turk!

Reactions: WildTurk

Didn't you post this 10 months ago? Someone new? How many marriages do you need?

Reactions: McCulloughd

You may want to temper that enthusiasm, there is a 50/50 chance that it all goes to hell. It’s easy to be excited when your young and have a young beautiful wife and the crazy gene hasn’t fully developed but trust me over time it will come out in full force. You will start drinking to deal with the crazy and eventually she says I can’t stand you when you are drunk and you say i can’t stand you when I am sober, you either give up or learn to navigate the crazy for a few hours a day. Good luck

You may want to temper that enthusiasm, there is a 50/50 chance that it all goes to hell. It’s easy to be excited when your young and have a young beautiful wife and the crazy gene hasn’t fully developed but trust me over time it will come out in full force. You will start drinking to deal with the crazy and eventually she says I can’t stand you when you are drunk and you say i can’t stand you when I am sober, you either give up or learn to navigate the crazy for a few hours a day. Good luck
You're the one with the crazy gene. I feel sorry for your ex. She's the one with a reason to drink.

Never made sense for me to marry my best friend. For one, he's a dude. Secondly, why do it? When you divorce you not only lose your spouse you also lose your best friend. Doesn't seem smart to me.

Man, I have to give you a lot of credit. No way I would be bragging about a homesexual relationship on this board if I were gay!

But, to your point, as long as you are getting milk from the bull, so to speak, why marry him and risk losing him? Smart indeed!!

Reactions: lookleft goright
Man, I have to give you a lot of credit. No way I would be bragging about a homesexual relationship on this board if I were gay!

But, to your point, as long as you are getting milk from the bull, so to speak, why marry him and risk losing him? Smart indeed!!
Congratulations you have just won the lifetime achievement award for the stupidest post ever!

Couple questions for ya stud.
Tell us about the 50% when it doesn’t go to hell.
Do you give 60 and take 40?

Never made sense for me to marry my best friend. For one, he's a dude. Secondly, why do it? When you divorce you not only lose your spouse you also lose your best friend. Doesn't seem smart to me.

When your best friend is hot and you want to tap it every day.

ADVERTISEMENT