ADVERTISEMENT

So, I just got back from visiting my local Mosque...

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with the point at hand. The mere fact that you think I could prevent abortion is ludicrous.
Of course you can by regulating them. we are back to the point where every simple assumption must be explained to you like a child.

Please explain to me how I can personally stop abortion.
We are talking about philosophical positions here lad. Again your mind is so child like that every detail must be repeatedly broken down for you. It makes you a tiring and uninteresting opponent.

We are talking about philosophical positions here lad. Again your mind is so child like that every detail must be repeatedly broken down for you. It makes you a tiring and uninteresting opponent.
These are "philosophical positions?"

Okay, do me a favor.

Once more; explain these two opposing "philosophical positions", and clarify what you are claiming Soup's position to be, and then what your opposing position to be. Pretty please.

These are "philosophical positions?"

Okay, do me a favor.

Once more; explain these two opposing "philosophical positions", and clarify what you are claiming Soup's position to be, and then what your opposing position to be. Pretty please.

Nole:
fetus rights = human rights
Mother right to abortion > fetus right to life

Opposing:
Nole = dumb

ADVERTISEMENT