ADVERTISEMENT

So I'm at Planet Fitness yesterday

ANYCHawk

HR Legend
Nov 13, 2007
I put in a good workout and then hit the showers. But, while there I had a bit of an issue I was halfway through and had to go Number 2. I didn't want to get cold sitting on the can in the middle of my shower so I just let lose right there and pooped by the drain. I didn't know what to do, so I booked it out of there and figured the staff could take care of it.

Was I wrong?

I put in a good workout and then hit the showers. But, while there I had a bit of an issue I was halfway through and had to go Number 2. I didn't want to get cold sitting on the can in the middle of my shower so I just let lose right there and pooped by the drain. I didn't know what to do, so I booked it out of there and figured the staff could take care of it.

Was I wrong?

You are an idiot

Was I wrong?

Nah, people do that all the time anymore...

... ever since OWS...

Was I wrong?
Not sure I believe you, but if true, you're a jack arse.

giphy.gif

Reactions: naturalmwa

Was I wrong?
You should have at least waffle stomped it.

probably. But, the stench was unbearable, I had taco bell for lunch.

Were you at the Planet Fitness in Beijing.? They shit everywhere and anywhere in China. No one would do that here in the states. Unless it was a Bally's Fitness.

Was I wrong?

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Hey ANY, I just joined Planet Fitness today. I didn't see any poop in the shower so I guess you weren't there. Do you still go there?

Was I wrong?

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT