ADVERTISEMENT

So jo Was Momentarily Lucid When He Said, "I destroyed Medicare" During The Debate?!

Yup, looks like jo ****ed our seniors again, but nothing is too good for our 25,000,000 ILLEGALS who get everything free...free...free! Mother****er.........

Yup, looks like jo ****ed our seniors again, but nothing is too good for our 25,000,000 ILLEGALS who get everything free...free...free! Mother****er.........

What everyone else is doing watching OP rant like a psychopath

homer simpson laughing GIF

Yes. Destroying something would mean it no longer exists in any functional way. Medicare clearly still exists.

I have no idea what Joe meant by “beating” Medicare.

Was the topic healthcare when he said that, I honestly don’t remember. I do remember a topic being abortion and Joe stopped talking about it pretty quickly and pivoted to immigration which was……….something

So you believe the federal government should pay private insurance companies an increased amount only using the insurers' data and not the federal government's data?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT