ADVERTISEMENT

So, last night at supper my SIL asks me "When did men start expecting...

Wait a second….

you had me for a moment there, then I realized if he had come out as gay, she wouldn’t wonder about piitb because she’s be pretty familiar with that little aspect already!

Just sayin!
Maybe the lack of PIITB (and TIITB if toys are involved) was the deciding factor as to why the ex left.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
...to do the butt sex stuff?" She went on to explain that "Every man I've dated latley expects the butt stuff" "I'm OK with them wanting normal sex, but I'm not comfortable with the butt stuff". I just nodded my head and kept on eating my sweet corn while all the time thinking of HROT.

Next time, just put out there that maybe men turn to butt secks when the primary option gets a little loose.

She is 51 and was married for nearly 25 years before her divorce, soshe was missing in action until just recently. She is a 20th century woman just jumping into the 21st century dating pool.
Two words - Silver Singles

I have a buddy who has a brother-in-law who recently graduated from #IOWA. The b-i-l claimed butt stuff and BJs were the vast majority of sexual encounters he had while in school. Seems the co-eds believed they could protect their virginity by TIITB. Guessing OPs s-i-l wasn't one of them.
The must have watched that Garfunkel & Oates skit.

She is 51 and was married for nearly 25 years before her divorce, soshe was missing in action until just recently. She is a 20th century woman just jumping into the 21st century dating pool.
Ah, so she hasn't given a blowie in 25 years either. Sounds like a great time.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Does she work or waiting for Mr Right with unlimited cash to come sweep her off her feet?

And, ahem……

john-wick-rules.gif
This took a shockingly long time. Thank you, good sir!

She just told me that she has decided to still go on her "boat date" even though she "knows what he wants".

Reactions: desihawk
The best part will be when she comes down for breakfast Monday morning and pretends like we are trying to drag the details outta her just before she"reluctantly" blurts out all the sordid play by play.

Just pay close attention to how she sits down and you'll know everything you need to know...

The best part will be when she comes down for breakfast Monday morning and pretends like we are trying to drag the details outta her just before she"reluctantly" blurts out all the sordid play by play.
so same dynamic as between you and hrot. :)
actually, i take that back. hrot lives for stuff like this but please don't make us ask for updates on monday, allow us to retain our dignity while hearing about the sil's escapades.

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
Wait a second….

you had me for a moment there, then I realized if he had come out as gay, she wouldn’t wonder about piitb because she’s be pretty familiar with that little aspect already!

Just sayin!

It’s more likely that he wasn’t doing much of anything sexually with her. That might explain her bewilderment at typical straight male carnality.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
"I don't know why they don't just call it 'POKE'oboji! Anyhoo, so this fella was punchin' me in the brown - sweet kid, goes to Buena Vista ..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT