ADVERTISEMENT

So many bad choices in life

EagleHawk

HR All-American
Jan 16, 2002
A Pennsylvania man was charged with abuse of a corpse, receiving stolen property and other charges after police say he allegedly tried to buy stolen human remains from an Arkansas woman for possible resale on Facebook.

A spokeswoman for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock confirmed that the remains were to be donated to UAMS’s facility. UAMS spokeswoman Leslie Taylor said they were instead stolen from Arkansas Central Mortuary Services in Little Rock by a female mortuary employee and sold, adding that there is an open federal investigation.

"...to be sold on Facebook."

Is there a Facebook group for "Stolen Human Remains"? Never see that one in the commercials.

Reactions: ping72
Pretty crazy but most of America's early medical history was based on stealing and selling human remains. Potters fields, especially around the Baltimore area, were scavenged for freshly buried bodies from poor families or people who had no next of kin. They were exhumed and shipped all over the nation.

American Shadows did a decent episode on it:

I'm pretty disappointed that the article doesn't include the name/photo of the female mortuary employee who was cool stealing/ selling dead body parts. That's my kind of lady! 💕💕☠️☠️

I'm pretty disappointed that the article doesn't include the name/photo of the female mortuary employee who was cool stealing/ selling dead body parts. That's my kind of lady! 💕💕☠️☠️
Yeah, she's gotta be smoking hot.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT