ADVERTISEMENT

So Michigan got a Remington finalist to transfer in for this season

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Per tv announcers, the player is the starting center, Well, good for them but it could have been very good for the hawks. I didnt follow the portal transfer very much so I am not sure who we could have gotten.

After 3 games who did the hawks pass on in the portal who could have been immediate, really good help?

Last edited:
Per tv announcers, the player is the starting center, Well, good for them but it could have been very good for the hawks. I didnt follow the portal transfer very much so I am not sure who we could have gotten.

After 3 games who did the hawks pass on in the portal who could have been immediate, really good help?
I don't think the hawks passed on guys in the portal outside of QBs. Went after WRs, OL, and apparently 2 QBs (I don't think Martinez would have been much of an upgrade), I wonder if the other was Max Duggan (I have no evidence of this, just a gut feeling).

I think it actually came down to Iowa and Michigan. Unfortunately, the kid went north.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You really think we passed on this guy and his fallback school was Michigan?

I didnt say that. And thanks to the other posters who said the hawks talked to this player and others.

as I said, I didnt follow the portal transfer process much until an announcement of a transfer was made

I didnt say that. And thanks to the other posters who said the hawks talked to this player and others.

as I said, I didnt follow the portal transfer process much until an announcement of a transfer was made
How about the transfer kicker for Maryland. We could have used him for sure.

How about the transfer kicker for Maryland. We could have used him for sure.

I just saw that kicker hit his 22nd straight fGoal which was 53 yards and he hit a 52 yarder earlier today. And his kicks are very straight and the 53 yarder hit the net so high it might have been good from 70 yards.

Didnt realize he was a transfer

JFC! The answer is everyone, he passed on everyone. Haven’t you heard, KF doesn’t care about winning and is too stubborn to change. Just accept it and move on.

Your snarky comment was not exactly thinly veiled...

ADVERTISEMENT