ADVERTISEMENT

So, my garage stinks ...

Hawk_4shur

HR Legend
Jan 2, 2009
Leftover sand and mud from the winter, dust, cigar smoke, week old garbage, nickel deposit cans to be returned, etc. Sprays don't do anything. I've tried plug in's that keep sending out a scent - weak. So, I thought I would try the wax melts - they do a pretty good job in the house.

But, I didn't want it to smell like flowers or fruit - something sort of manly, outdoorsy, something like a hunting lodge would smell like.

Of course, those aren't popular smells for the ladies that normally put them in the bathroom, so it took a bit of searching.

Finally! I found exactly want was needed!

71ec6aeGpEL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I don't know what dick smells like, but these smell like chocolate. Anyway, I had to try them!

😲 😅

Reactions: Moral
I won’t.

OP’s mom has been begging for a Cleveland Steamer so I guess we could use your garage next time.
Just in case anybody doesn't know what that is...

Leftover sand and mud from the winter, dust, cigar smoke, week old garbage, nickel deposit cans to be returned, etc. Sprays don't do anything. I've tried plug in's that keep sending out a scent - weak. So, I thought I would try the wax melts - they do a pretty good job in the house.

But, I didn't want it to smell like flowers or fruit - something sort of manly, outdoorsy, something like a hunting lodge would smell like.

Of course, those aren't popular smells for the ladies that normally put them in the bathroom, so it took a bit of searching.

Finally! I found exactly want was needed!

71ec6aeGpEL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I don't know what dick smells like, but these smell like chocolate. Anyway, I had to try them!

😲 😅
I'm sure many of your don't realize but you know what dick tastes like. I always feel sorry for the person after me in line at OPs moms.

ADVERTISEMENT