ADVERTISEMENT

So my wife went out with a girlfriend last night...

ChrisVarick

HR Heisman
Dec 30, 2012
And her friend sent me a text saying my wife was drunk and talking about us have threesome.

Then I received a text from my wife reading :

"I just threw up and then ate lasagna. I want you to f×ck me in the ×ss tomorrow. Seriously. "

Is it a trap?

And her friend sent me a text saying my wife was drunk and talking about us have threesome.

"I just threw up and then ate lasagna. I want you to f×ck me in the ×ss tomorrow. Seriously. "

Is it a trap?

I think you need to post a screen shot of that to Instagram with a caption of "Bae so sweet"

9b09e7cc848dd1729c6c1f731d2d5ea0_you-sirjpg-300300-missed-opportunities-pinterest-opportunity-missed-meme_300-300.jpeg

Is it a trap?

It's a trap. Your sober wife will either not remember sending that text or will get mad that you thought it was serious. Trust me. I'm a woman (no pic) who has drunk texted my husband more than I want to admit.

It's a trap. Your sober wife will either not remember sending that text or will get mad that you thought it was serious. Trust me. I'm a woman (no pic) who has drunk texted my husband more than I want to admit.
Examples of what you texted him? And why wouldn't you/she haven been serious?

Reactions: phantom_204
If I were you, I would make sure you have PLENTY of alcoholic beverages (and lube) in the house at all times. You never know when an "oops" might work. Good luck!

Last edited:
Your wife sounds like trash who doesn't have a problem embarrassing herself in public. Congratulations.

Your wife is a hoar

AKA - A girl who knows how to have fun. I think some posters are a little uptight because they won't eat their wive's lasagna, so no one is draining their calzones at night. Good work, OP.

ADVERTISEMENT