ADVERTISEMENT

So...Parks and Rec

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Im on episode 3. Female Scott is not funny but rest of cast is OK. Star Lord is good.

It gets better. The 1st season has its moments. The 2nd season is better. The 3rd/4th seasons are probably the best episodes. You get Rob Lowe, Adam Scott, and Paul Rudd added to the cast. Plus Lil' Sebastian, the Tammys, Treat Yo' Self...

What’s funny is my son just sat down and started watching it and has been laughing his ass off and it’s making me laugh and like it! I’m all in! What a turn of events!

Reactions: NDallasRuss
It’s just The Office with a female Michael Scott and a male Kelli Kapur, right?

Tom > Kelly x infinity.

There are zero characters that I hate in Parks and Rec like I do the office. I still like the Office better.

Wildly unpopular opinion: I like the seasons with Clark, Pete, Erin even terrible Nelly over Michael, Kelly, Ryan.

To me the Office was great start to finish. One of my favorite finales.
The finale was maybe the best I've seen (I was 10 when MASH ended, but I know it's great).

The episodes with Will Farrell are completely unwatchable to me. As are most of the episodes where Andy was featured.

Reactions: Hawk and Awe
Parks and rec was the better of the 2. But 30 Rock had the highest of highs, especially the black/white face episode.

You guys are in here arguing over fast food quality sitcoms while Arrested Development is sitting in the corner as the Fillet Mignon of sitcoms(I'm not counting the Netflix seasons).

Another show that many of you might like is Veep from HBO. Great ensemble cast that played off of each other extremely well similar to these other shows, while being backed by great writing through the series.

Reactions: torbee
The Office is fantastic, it is better than Parks and Rec, but parks is great. Two of the best shows ever.

You guys are in here arguing over fast food quality sitcoms while Arrested Development is sitting in the corner as the Fillet Mignon of sitcoms(I'm not counting the Netflix seasons).

Another show that many of you might like is Veep from HBO. Great ensemble cast that played off of each other extremely well similar to these other shows, while being backed by great writing through the series.

Season 5 of AD was good, watch it again.

I like parks and rc better than the office. Was thinking about watching 30 roc but was recently told by the media it is too racist so probably won’t watch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT