ADVERTISEMENT

So progressives - CHOP CHAZ was a demonstration of a new way of life...

You keep telling yourself that...
Are you going to argue otherwise? Here’s a fact. If you tell me a society is oppressive. I’ll tell you the society is likely conservative and I’ll be correct the vast majority of the time. It’s hard to even think of an oppressive liberal society. China and Russia aren’t liberal.

Reactions: torbee
Holy deflection batman!
giphy.gif

Hahaha. I guarantee I read more news than you.

Sorry you were just exposed as a liar.
So with all your voluminous reading, you know nothing about chaz in Seattle. You're either lying about your amount of reading or I read more news than you.

Let’s review:
1. Take over land and property owned by others.
2. Set up a border wall to only allow certain people in.
3. Install segregation with “black only” areas.
4. Guns and weapons appear all over.

Result - in less than one month, several shootings resulting in four deaths, multiple sexual assaults, rampant drug use, an entire community that consumed and did not create one thing for humanity, leaving the tax payer with on hell of a bill.

So it appears that many of the things progressives say they hate - taking land from others, border walls, racism, sexual assault, and guns, just to name a few, all occurred within minutes of forming their new utopia.

So a couple hundred people, mostly anarchists and misfits set up some kind of anti-government commune on the fly and this represents to you some idealized/universal version of "progressives" "utopia"?

Everyone should put you on ignore, anyone with a brain. What a serious thinker you are.

So with all your voluminous reading, you know nothing about chaz in Seattle. You're either lying about your amount of reading or I read more news than you.

You let people define what "news" is for you. Bet you got real freaked out over the Tan Suit, big scandal. You're easily manipulated. Perfect MAGA.

Reactions: naturalmwa

Since you have been challenged, you must provide evidence of your accusation.

It is a simple matter of providing link(s). What's the big deal. If more than one mayor endorsed it, it should have been major news. So provide the sources. Does this mean you are not being honest?

Edit: BTW, I never heard news about this.

Let’s review:
1. Take over land and property owned by others.
2. Set up a border wall to only allow certain people in.
3. Install segregation with “black only” areas.
4. Guns and weapons appear all over.

Result - in less than one month, several shootings resulting in four deaths, multiple sexual assaults, rampant drug use, an entire community that consumed and did not create one thing for humanity, leaving the tax payer with on hell of a bill.

So it appears that many of the things progressives say they hate - taking land from others, border walls, racism, sexual assault, and guns, just to name a few, all occurred within minutes of forming their new utopia.

Several shootings. Who did the shootings?
Rampant drug use. WTF?
Sexual assaults. WTF?

I understand that you do not want to comprehend talking the talk and walking the walk, because the walk is never good for progressives. But it is a good weight loss plan - just ask the average Venezuelan.

You are a right wing extremist, so in fashion with the soon to collapse Orange Turd Republican party. Your Border Wall, ICE Gestapo, Barr InJustice Dept., and all other child ruler devices will go the way of the dinosaurs, and this nation will put itself on the course of sanity.

You are a right wing extremist, so in fashion with the soon to collapse Orange Turd Republican party. Your Border Wall, ICE Gestapo, Barr InJustice Dept., and all other child ruler devices will go the way of the dinosaurs, and this nation will put itself on the course of sanity.
Fingers_Crossed.jpg

Since you have been challenged, you must provide evidence of your accusation.

It is a simple matter of providing link(s). What's the big deal. If more than one mayor endorsed it, it should have been major news. So provide the sources. Does this mean you are not being honest?

Edit: BTW, I never heard news about this.
Wow color me shocked you are uninformed.

So a couple hundred people, mostly anarchists and misfits set up some kind of anti-government commune on the fly and this represents to you some idealized/universal version of "progressives" "utopia"?

Everyone should put you on ignore, anyone with a brain. What a serious thinker you are.
I understand - put your head in the sand and don’t read what they support and represent.

Shocking...a progressive calling me an “ist” word. Saving your arsenal of “phobe” words for later, all while not being able to defend your progressive “summer of love”, as that right wing Seattle mayor called the two weeks of killing and sexual assaults.

Several shootings. Who did the shootings?
Rampant drug use. WTF?
Sexual assaults. WTF?
I understand from your perspective that spending all day getting high and sexually assaulting somebody more than once in a two week period is not rampant, but still doesn’t mean it’s not wrong - even though you don’t see a problem with it.

Chop/Chaz are anarchist simple as that. The problem democrats have is they don't speak loudly enough against them. Even some justify their behavior. Alot of their beliefs line up with some of the far left though.

Republicans have the same thing going on with White Supremacists.

I understand from your perspective that spending all day getting high and sexually assaulting somebody more than once in a two week period is not rampant, but still doesn’t mean it’s not wrong - even though you don’t see a problem with it.

You are the one claiming rampant drug use and sexual assaults. I called you on it and you had nothing. So wing nut stupid of you. Marijuana is legal in Oregon for recreational use, so next thing is, what, illegal parking?

@Hoosierhawkeye has presented this idea here for some time.

Part of the problem I see with extending my point to religion is that many people think your religion is based only on what you believe and has no relevance to what you do. Catholics stand in opposition to this thinking. I personally believe acts are paramount in defining most anything.

If you tell me you’re really pissed at China for whatever reason, then I expect to find few items made in China in your home.

It's not so much that because even faith alone advocates teach that an outer change follows the faith. It's not like the pulpits they are saying "Do whatever you like"

Well the reason is that if you look at the number of people who proclaim the Christian faith vs religious involvement there is a huge difference.

So only a minority of those who claim to be Christian actually make any attempt to live that out in their lives.

Then if you look into it even further far too many Christians allow their religious beliefs to be influenced by their politics. Christians would naturally oppose or at least be skeptical of many socially liberal ideas, however the right wing in this country has used that to get them to buy into many other things which are completely contrary to the Christian faith.

So far too many of them accept inhumane treatment of others just to go along with a party that follows their pro-life stance.

If we had a system which was adaptable to having more than 2 parties I believe a party like the American Solidarity party which I tend to support in most of their platform would have a lot stronger following in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT