ADVERTISEMENT

So seriously, why is there still no WH response to Russia putting bounties on US troops?

Don't look here! We'll be exposed.

This story has been so ubiquitously promoted within the establishment liberal echo chamber that it’s impossible to list all the dishonest portrayals it’s been given since June, but to pick just a few recent examples:

• Here’s a recent viral interview by Atlantic's Anne Applebaum with former FBI agent Peter Strzok in which he falsely cites Trump’s refusal to strike back at Russia over the Taliban bounties as evidence that the president is “compromised” toward the Kremlin.
  • Here’s Biden falsely attacking Trump for not confronting Putin about the bounties story.
  • Here’s sitting US Senator Richard Blumenthal falsely claiming “Intelligence powerfully shows that the Kremlin offered the Taliban bounties for killing Americans in Afghanistan.”
  • Here’s sitting US Senator Tammy Duckworth falsely saying “Donald Trump has gone 80 days without condemning Putin for putting reported bounties on our troops.”
  • Here’s sitting US Congressman Ted Lieu falsely claiming “Putin paid money to the Taliban to kill US troops.”
  • Here’s MSNBC star Joy Reid falsely asking why the president won’t “condemn Russia for putting bounties on our troops.”
  • Here’s renowned Harvard professor Laurence Tribe falsely claiming that Putin “offered bounties on American troops killed in Afghanistan.”
Again, that’s just a very few very recent examples. Now that their claims have proven false, how many of these highly influential people do you think are using their massive platforms to spread awareness of this fact? Take a wild guess.

If you said zero, you are correct. In fact Democratic Party influencers are even continuing to promote the debunked Russian bounties story many hours after the report debunking it became available on mainstream platforms.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

1. It wasn't a rumor
  2. It looks like real troops died because of this
So any hypotheticals to excuse Trump on this are just that. Hypotheticals.

Are you sure? This Commander hasn't seen any proof. Are you more knowledgeable than he is? You still want a war over this possible false information? You want a GWB Redux?

Sorry, Ill start a new thread. Nahhh. It's better for all to see the unhinged dog pile-on and how wrong you all were. That's my satisfaction.
What is it with you and Russia? You have to come clean. This is a strange obsession if you have no connection.

You really are that level of stupid.

Just because Drumpf’s top military generals are using carefully crafted nondenial-denials like the “evidence isn’t 100% conclusive” while all of them still say it’s an open investigation and they are “concerned” doesn’t mean this isn’t an issue. The CIA had specific wires of money going from Russia to Taliban commanders when they increased their attacks on the US. The only thing “inconclusive” you can point to is that Russia specifically paid for individual dead body counts versus just provided them money in general to attack us. Either action should have been forcefully addressed by Drumpf.

If you’re too dumb to understand how to read political statements from political appointees that’s on you not me. When a political appointee like Barr and Rudy says something strong and definitive it doesn’t mean that’s necessarily right, but that he is willing to go along with it and risk their reputation. But when political appointees give equivocating answers like all of Drumpf’s top military political appointees are doing on this issue it means that they don’t agree but want to keep their job by not confronting the Fuher.

But yes, slurp down on that propaganda Magat.

You posted names but still haven’t offered evidence that those soldiers were killed because of a Russian bounty

It's all crickets. And from other Republicans, as well. Where is Joni condemning this? Grassley? Has Mitch spoken? Is the GOP really going to pretend this never happened?
Again, when Trump has placed more sanctions on Russia and individuals from Russia in his first term than Obama did in 8 years, what makes you think he has such love for them?

Reactions: Nat Algren
What is it with you and Russia? You have to come clean. This is a strange obsession if you have no connection.
What is it with your strange obsession to constantly allow people to lie to you? Hell, they admit they lie to you and you masochistacally slurp it all up again and again...all because you hate Trump.

You posted names but still haven’t offered evidence that those soldiers were killed because of a Russian bounty

Yes I have, over and over again. You just refuse to accept it because Drumpf told you differently.

Again, when Trump has placed more sanctions on Russia and individuals from Russia in his first term than Obama did in 8 years, what makes you think he has such love for them?

Because everything you just said is a lie told by Drumpf and not the truth.

Reactions: HROT
It's all crickets. And from other Republicans, as well. Where is Joni condemning this? Grassley? Has Mitch spoken? Is the GOP really going to pretend this never happened?
Why is camel not talking about the assassin who tried to kill to deputies in LA?

Because everything you just said is a lie told by Drumpf and not the truth.

It’s actually from the mouth of the Russian Foreign minister.https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/06/23/russia-trump-has-sanctioned-us-more-in-three-years-than-obama-in-eight/

https://townhall.com/columnists/jef...es-to-be-exceedingly-tough-on-russia-n2572999

Reactions: FSUTribe76
What is it with your strange obsession to constantly allow people to lie to you? Hell, they admit they lie to you and you masochistacally slurp it all up again and again...all because you hate Trump.
So, you're not answering that question. Why do you have such scrutiny for the US but never for Russia? Do you really believe Putin is just a scapegoat? I call BS even if your Greyzone propaganda machine says otherwise.

So, you're not answering that question. Why do you have such scrutiny for the US but never for Russia? Do you really believe Putin is just a scapegoat? I call BS even if your Greyzone propaganda machine says otherwise.
Always the same with you...slandering Grayzone with a broad brush but devoid of facts. Stick to the issue, which is, the brass in Afghanistan said there is no evidence of bounties. The media jumped all over it when the NY Slimes ran the story with "unnamed sources:". That's not journalism by any stretch. Now, there are crickets. But, it does feed your confirmation bias with you sowing division in this country. Remind me again how you're a great American!

It really shows the cajones of you dumb effers. You were proven wrong and you're still aggressively trying to malign people. My God, the DNC are just plain evil.

Always the same with you...slandering Grayzone with a broad brush but devoid of facts. Stick to the issue, which is, the brass in Afghanistan said there is no evidence of bounties. The media jumped all over it when the NY Slimes ran the story with "unnamed sources:". That's not journalism by any stretch. Now, there are crickets. But, it does feed your confirmation bias with you sowing division in this country. Remind me again how you're a great American!

It really shows the cajones of you dumb effers. You were proven wrong and you're still aggressively trying to malign people. My God, the DNC are just plain evil.
How was I proven wrong? I didn't make the claim that their were bounties on US soldiers. You get a little testy when asked such questions and start attacking. You keep being you.

Yes I have, over and over again. You just refuse to accept it because Drumpf told you differently.

I don't give a shit what Trump says. But no, you have not proved the list of soldiers you provided were killed because of a bounty paid by the Russians.

How was I proven wrong? I didn't make the claim that their were bounties on US soldiers. You get a little testy when asked such questions and start attacking. You keep being you.
Oh FFS! That's what the thread is. Asking me stupid questions about Putin. Stop the distraction and own the BS charges of paying bounties to kill Americans. The charge is laughable. Afghanis would and have been doing this for free until we get out of their country.

OP missed the movie "Charlie Wilson's War"

The US and Russia have been killing each other's troops by proxy for decades.

Last edited:
Oh FFS! That's what the thread is. Asking me stupid questions about Putin. Stop the distraction and own the BS charges of paying bounties to kill Americans. The charge is laughable. Afghanis would and have been doing this for free until we get out of their country.
e77.jpg

Own the charges? Are you ****ing nuts? I don't think you'll be happy until everyone on this board declares that the USA is a horrible country and does zero good for the world. If you weren't such a prick all the time, you probably could have some honest conversations with board members, but you go attack as soon as anyone questions your viewpoints. You might be surprised how many, including myself, view the history United States' international involvements.

Here ya go nitwit. A complete breakdown of the Russian bounty situation and why Drumpf has remained inactive written by a recent former head attorney for the Department of Defense as well as the intelligence services.

US officials announce that Trump has decided to end a program to arm Syrian rebels. An anonymous current official tells the Washington Post, “This is a momentous decision. … Putin won in Syria.” A former White House official tells the Post, “People began thinking about ending the program, but it was not something you’d do for free.” “To give [the program] away without getting anything in return would be foolish.”

So Obama has the CIA and DoD funneling weapons into Syria where - surprise! - they keep ending up in the hands of jihadists.
Trump ends his Nobel Peace prize winner’s arms shipments that keep ending up in the hands of jihadists and ‘former White House officials’ think we are giving something away when we stop doing it?

Nutjobs.

I always like to wait until Comrade Nat quotes Aaron Mate. That's the gold standard of Russian propaganda.
Yet, you have never taken on any of his writing, just more ad hominem. Look at how effed up you people are. You go after Mate who was proven correct and not your sources who were proven guilty of 6th grade gossip masquerading as journalism.

Own the charges? Are you ****ing nuts? I don't think you'll be happy until everyone on this board declares that the USA is a horrible country and does zero good for the world. If you weren't such a prick all the time, you probably could have some honest conversations with board members, but you go attack as soon as anyone questions your viewpoints. You might be surprised how many, including myself, view the history United States' international involvements.
Yes...own the charges. Propaganda was pushed and Mate called it from the jump. Now the lying media scum was proven wrong and they do not give it the requisite coverage.

My viewpoints aren't challenged. That's the point. Just childish demonizing. That's not an argument.

Yes...own the charges. Propaganda was pushed and Mate called it from the jump. Now the lying media scum was proven wrong and they do not give it the requisite coverage.

My viewpoints aren't challenged. That's the point. Just childish demonizing. That's not an argument.
And how the hell would Mate know that from the beginning? He assumed. That's the key with guys like Mate. Hell, I used to be one. They start with what they want to believe and then make a narrative from that, just as you do. It's no surprise that your 'sources' are always the same US bashing websites.

I agree the US has a shady past and still does shady things. Why you give Russia the benefit of the doubt is why I and others question you.

And how the hell would Mate know that from the beginning? He assumed. That's the key with guys like Mate. Hell, I used to be one. They start with what they want to believe and then make a narrative from that, just as you do. It's no surprise that your 'sources' are always the same US bashing websites.

I agree the US has a shady past and still does shady things. Why you give Russia the benefit of the doubt is why I and others question you.
My God, you are so far off. Have you not been paying attention? He's smart enough to know the difference between gossip and journalism. When the story broke, all it said was anonymous or unnamed sources. It was meant to prevent withdrawal from Afghanistan. It worked. You people are so easily played. Trump was attacked from the right flank of the Dems and could not appear to look soft. The MIC won and people everywhere lose...except the defense contractors.

FFS! How infantile do you have to be to buy that shit story? Afghanis were killing Americans gladly for free. Imagine that> They didn't like being ruled by a foreign invader. Hmmm!

Reactions: seminole97
Here ya go nitwit. A complete breakdown of the Russian bounty situation and why Drumpf has remained inactive written by a recent former head attorney for the Department of Defense as well as the intelligence services.

ADVERTISEMENT