ADVERTISEMENT

So the Georgia Shooter Was Also a Member of "The Community"

It appears to have been a situation of a LBGQT kid being picked on at school by one of the victims and a father who basically disowned him foe being gay.

I always wonder how many drugs he was on that include ‘homicidal ideation’ as a side effect.

whew...

i knew it couldn't be the proliferation of guns or the cavalier, toy-like attitude many have about them

it had to be some other reason...preferably one i already blamed for the ills of the world

Reactions: littlez
giphy.gif

And the story goes away...

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
this is SUPER shitty, even for you

nothing in the cnn article linked in the tweet makes any kind of reference to the kid being trans, or gay, or a member of "the community"

the pictures shown in the tweet, according to the tweet's garbage person of an author are "Photos: Mugshots of Colt Gray and three photos of popular shirts worn by trans activists."

nothing in the cnn article linked in the tweet makes any kind of reference to the kid being trans, or gay, or a member of "the community"

the pictures shown in the tweet, according to the tweet's garbage person of an author are "Photos: Mugshots of Colt Gray and three photos of popular shirts worn by trans activists."
Keep reading.

Reactions: Scruddy

I know you're not known for your reading skills but please at least put in 10 seconds of effort

Keep reading.
there's a single refernce to "expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people."

we're saying that's definitive proof this kid is trans?

that a person can't express frustration at the acceptance - or discrimination - of a group without being a member of that group?

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
there's a single refernce to "expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people."

we're saying that's definitive proof this kid is trans?

that a person can't express frustration at the acceptance - or discrimination - of a group without being a member of that group?
His father had stated his son was part of the community lol you're coping so hard

His father had stated his son was part of the community lol you're coping so hard
that's not in the article or tweet you intially linked to

and i'm not coping...i have no idea if this kid was trans or gay or whatever

i know that nothing in that intial tweet - the one that just happened to include pictures of other people where pro-trans shirts - was anything remotely definitvie about this kid being trans

that's not in the article or tweet you intially linked to

and i'm not coping...i have no idea if this kid was trans or gay or whatever

i know that nothing in that intial tweet - the one that just happened to include pictures of other people where pro-trans shirts - was anything remotely definitvie about this kid being trans
You didn't click then bc the link to the 2023 transcript is in that thread

You didn't click then bc the link to the 2023 transcript is in that thread
the one where father of the year says his son got picked on for being gay?

and that means he's also trans now?

again...i'm not saying he is or he isn't trans...i'm saying nothing presented yet is definitive at all

Reactions: littlez
the one where father of the year says his son got picked on for being gay?

and that means he's also trans now?

again...i'm not saying he is or he isn't trans...i'm saying nothing presented yet is definitive at all
You said you didn't know if he was gay or a member of the community originally and now hard pivoted to only saying it wasn't clear if they're trans or not. Interesting.

You said you didn't know if he was gay or a member of the community originally and now hard pivoted to only saying it wasn't clear if they're trans or not. Interesting.
right. except for saying I "hard pivoted" when its basically the same position (that we don't really know anything on the topic definitively), i'd say you got it

I gotta admit when I first saw his picture I thought it was a girl. Not shocked he's trans or whatever.

Sad. Kid had been adrift really and not excuse anything it does illustrate why some sperm should never be allowed to meet an egg.

Reactions: Scruddy

He was a limp wrister for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT