ADVERTISEMENT

So the SEC now gets prime tv times and recruits doing game day visits, while our boys have to sit.

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
The BIG is going to hurt for a LONG time over this decision. LONG DAMN TIME. Unless all other conferences follow suit. Now recruits get to watch SEC and ACC games all day Saturday, visit on game days, etc. The BIG will hurt for a while due to this decision. Just delay until 9/26....what’s the damn problem with that?!?!

The BIG is going to hurt for a LONG time over this decision. LONG DAMN TIME. Unless all other conferences follow suit. Now recruits get to watch SEC and ACC games all day Saturday, visit on game days, etc. The BIG will hurt for a while due to this decision. Just delay until 9/26....what’s the damn problem with that?!?!
So if the SEC plays this year will the NCAA allow them to sign 50 players next season instead of the about 25 average yearly? People keep saying this. Schools like Bama and LSU already get the cream of the crop if they want them now. They won't get to sign extra players. Its called scholorship limits. How exactly is this going to change recruiting? Do you really think that OSU and Michigan won't still get most of the kids there getting now. Iowa will keep being Iowa, getting the occasional star and developing under valued lumps of coal. These kids want to play! they don't want to be 4th string at an SEC school if hey could get there shot at a BIG school closer to home.

ACC will be cleaning up. Their medical advisor today said he doesn't see why you cant have a season this fall. ACC will be all over the northest and great lakes region this fall. Big 12 will be in the midwest. SEC wont have its biggest conference competition to compete with.

Schools like Bama and LSU already get the cream of the crop if they want them now. They won't get to sign extra players. Its called scholorship limits. How exactly is this going to change recruiting? Do you really think that OSU and Michigan won't still get most of the kids there getting now.

These kids want to play! they don't want to be 4th string at an SEC school.

One of the stupidest posts I’ve ever seen on this website since Kilroy retired. You think Ohio State can get top 100 recruits when they have no games, competing with Alabama and Clemson that do? How would that visit go? Here’s our empty stadium, here’s our empty practice facility, here’s where fans would be if they were actually here. Isn’t this awesome compared to the Clemson game last week? THEY JUST LOST THE 30TH OVERALL RANKED 247 COMPOSITE RANKED RECRUIT TODAY and are now at huge risk of not finishing number 1 in recruiting this year, which would be the first time they’ve done so in the modern recruiting era. That absolutely hurts the B1G.

Michigans recruiting has been terrible, they’ve lost 3 of the top 5 players in Michigan this year to non-B1G schools, including a 5 star player Who’s the best player in the state to to ALABAMA, and will only get 3 of the top ten players in MI at best. You clearly don’t know the first thing about recruiting and should keep these deep thoughts to yourself.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

People should have worn masks and not pretended the virus didn't exist this summer. It didn't have to be this way but Americans are too selfish and stupid. Hell, if we had just kept the lockdown for 3-4 more weeks our numbers would be low. Instead, we had a bunch of crybaby white males march fully armed on state capital buildings, they got their way, and now we don't have college football. They might as well have canceld basketball too, while they were at it. There's no way we will be ready for that.

It didn't have to be this way.

Big ten players will be safe. Never mind the dorms, dining centers, and parties.

This is correct. Although the reaction shouldn't be, "So that means they can play football". The reaction should be, "Why are campuses allowing students in dorms and on campus at all?"

Maybe if we had some federal leadership to provide schools the tools to allow schools to shut down most on campus activities and classes without going bankrupt they wouldn't be trying to force something that we are no where near ready to do.

FYI: That bill already exists, by the way. It's been sitting on Mitch's desk since May.

People should have worn masks and not pretended the virus didn't exist this summer. It didn't have to be this way but Americans are too selfish and stupid. Hell, if we had just kept the lockdown for 3-4 more weeks our numbers would be low. Instead, we had a bunch of crybaby white males march fully armed on state capital buildings, they got their way, and now we don't have college football. They might as well have canceld basketball too, while they were at it. There's no way we will be ready for that.

Dude. Just.....no.

Dude. Just....yes. Take responsibility for your actions. It didn't have to be this way.

Crybaby white males are to blame. Got it. Not at all a ridiculous thing to say or think. Totally normal.

Reactions: decodug
Crybaby white males are to blame. Got it. Not at all a ridiculous thing to say or think. Totally normal.

They are part of the problem, for sure. Not the only part of it. Also immature children who can't stay out of a bar or stop going to a concert on the weekend while not wearing a mask. I'm not going to list all of the groups of idiots contributing to this, but one thing is for sure, none of them will make the connection between their behavior and the cancellation of fall sports.

We are not having a season because the left has had to push the narrative so the economy stays in Flux up to the election. They know Biden cannot take on Trump on a stage so they have to play dirty. I get it, but i think many Americans are seeing through it.

Guy is an idiot but if it were up to Trump we would be playing.

We are not having a season because the left has had to push the narrative so the economy stays in Flux up to the election. They know Biden cannot take on Trump on a stage so they have to play dirty. I get it, but i think many Americans are seeing through it.

LOL Trump is a major reason we aren't playing football. Never took this virus seriously when his leadership was needed.

They are part of the problem, for sure. Not the only part of it. Also immature children who can't stay out of a bar or stop going to a concert on the weekend while not wearing a mask. I'm not going to list all of the groups of idiots contributing to this, but one thing is for sure, none of them will make the connection between their behavior and the cancellation of fall sports.

Plenty of blame to go around. That's for damn sure. All the way around. But sure. Let's call out males..... No not just males. WHITE males specifically. FOH

LOL also that Biden is to blame. He's not in office and he's been in his basement wearing a mask for 5 months.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Plenty of blame to go around. That's for damn sure. All the way around. But sure. Let's call out males..... No not just males. WHITE males specifically. FOH

Sure, why not? Of all the people to blame in this, those idiots marching on a capital building fully armed because they couldn't get a hair cut are by far the group that looked the dumbest. I can get feeling invincible in college and going out to bars or being pissed off because cops won't stop murdering your race, but I can't think of a bigger group of pussies than people pissed off because they wanted a haircut and didn't want to wear a mask.

LOL also that Biden is to blame. He's not in office and he's been in his basement wearing a mask for 5 months.
Biden is not to blame. There is much blame to go around but he couldn't have done good or bad. I do think the medias ability to run with Cuomo's numbers do warrant him a kick to the d1ck though. Joe is a passenger in all this.

Sure, why not? Of all the people to blame in this, those idiots marching on a capital building fully armed because they couldn't get a hair cut are by far the group that looked the dumbest. I can get feeling invincible in college and going out to bars or being pissed off because cops won't stop murdering your race, but I can't think of a bigger group of pussies than people pissed off because they wanted a haircut and didn't want to wear a mask.
You realize that was 1 event and major cities have had gatherings of people at night for months right?

Biden is not to blame. There is much blame to go around but he couldn't have done good or bad. I do think the medias ability to run with Cuomo's numbers do warrant him a kick to the deck though. Joe is a passenger in all this.

A passenger in Trump calling the virus a hoax this spring? A lot of people lost their livelihoods over that.

Sure, why not? Of all the people to blame in this, those idiots marching on a capital building fully armed because they couldn't get a hair cut are by far the group that looked the dumbest. I can get feeling invincible in college and going out to bars or being pissed off because cops won't stop murdering your race, but I can't think of bigger group of pussies than people pissed off because they wanted a haircut and didn't want to wear a mask.

You take care out there man. Good luck with life.

You realize that was 1 event and major cities have had gatherings of people at night for months right?

That specific example was one event, but there were plenty of stupid white people (mostly male) protesting about not being able to get hair cuts. And those people in Michigan were by far the dumbest. They wanted attention, now they get it.

Reactions: edohawk
That specific example was one event, but there were plenty of stupid white people (mostly male) protesting about not being able to get hair cuts. And those people in Michigan were by far the dumbest. They wanted attention, now they get it.
I dont think thats a numbers game you are going to want to play when you look at the pure numbers of people in close quarters recently. Also, your hard on for white males is weird.

Does wearing a mask prevent the spread of Covid?

I dont think thats a numbers game you are going to want to play when you look at the pure numbers of people in close quarters recently. Also, your hard on for white males is weird.

Who's playing a numbers game? You seem to want to. Your implication that nobody can talk about and make fun of the stupid things people do is weird. I'm sure you probably thought making fun of stupid college kids occupying a park in Iowa City was ok. Get over it.

Who's playing a numbers game? You seem to want to. Your implication that nobody can talk about and make fun of the stupid things people do is weird. I'm sure you probably thought making fun of stupid college kids occupying a park in Iowa City was ok. Get over it.
Is your shtick with white people,, protestors, or just anyone standing on the side of Trump with zero perspective of the other side?

Is your shtick with white people,, protestors, or just anyone standing on the side of Trump with zero perspective of the other side?

My issue is with people who continue to act like spoiled children and have made this thing last 4 months longer than it had to and now I have to wear a mask to work every day and college football season is canceled. If it hits too close to home for you, well, that's not my problem.

If anyone is stupid enough to try to play this fall, they won't be ending up with trophies--they'll be ending up with a farce and raging cases of COVID-19. So I hope they do play just so we can see how completely asinine such an attempt is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT