ADVERTISEMENT

so there's this girl in my vball class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by paladinhawk:
How many of us losers are lurking here waiting for him to post?

Unfortunately I can't get any work done till I get some details.

For all of those who are waiting on Keg... just to tide you over....

I asked a girl out last night and she said.... Yes.

Well played by me.

Originally posted by hawkeyemike19:
For all of those who are waiting on Keg... just to tide you over....

I asked a girl out last night and she said.... Yes.

Well played by me.

we don't care about you right now hawkeyemike19,, we need a keg update.

Originally posted by paladinhawk:
How many of us losers are lurking here waiting for him to post?

Where the heck is he? My day has stopped.

Maybe they are doing lunch. That would be pretty cool. And by doing I mean...

should be near perfect now... i only did that sig because i hate reading the first sentence of peoples sigs over and over again. that line about somebody's brother's arm in the microwave gives me nightmares.

should be near perfect now... i only made that sig because i hated reading the first line of sigs over and over. that the line about somebody's brother's arm in a microwave gives me nightmares.

I've delayed lunch 43 minutes because of this...I'm going to get lunch, anticipating an update by the time I return.

Originally posted by castichawk24:
should be near perfect now... i only made that sig because i hated reading the first line of sigs over and over. that the line about somebody's brother's arm in a microwave gives me nightmares.

Seriously I loved that sig though.

Through continued voting I have downgraded this thread to bad from excellent. The last hour or so really knocked it down.

I read this entire thing, from 16 years ago, and I'm still waiting for how it turned out! Maybe they hit it off, got married, have 4 kids...……...or maybe he just hit it...….....

or maybe he handed here a note, and got completely blown...……..off!

And after a little looking, I see @KegMaster hasn't been here for at least 4 years. Too bad.

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT