ADVERTISEMENT

so there's this girl in my vball class

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said you don't know her name?

Just walk up to her and say, "Hey my name is _______, I had fun time with you this semseter, you wanna hang out sometime?"

It is amazing how big a pussies guys are, seriously, try this a couple times, if you get rejected, oh well, it will just make it easier the next time. After you do it a couple of times you don't fear the rejection anymore and your confidence level will rise, you won't sound like an idiot, and it will probably be pretty damn successful.

Originally posted by Pedro De Pacas:
Sounds like somebody needs a weekend pass to Fayettenam to dip his chopstick in some soy sauce.

I'm not saying who.

This post was edited on 12/7 7:28 PM by Pedro De Pacas
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

you should be watching reality shows on MTV instead of arguing here. You might learn some more "money" lines.

canthardlywaitih9.jpg

Ha, even if I owned a tv I wouldn't watch that crap.

Where'd you learn all of your suave manuevers? Did you pick them up during the recent "Black Friday" sale down at the local PX?

(it's easy to stereotype isn't it?)
This post was edited on 12/7 7:43 PM by Pedro De Pacasif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You: I had a good time talking to you this semester (pick up two volleyballs)
Her: Thanks, I had a good time talking to you
You: Who is going to keep me company whist I smack mine balls together from now on?
Her: What?
You: If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put B next to J.

You're in

Since your in a volleyball class you're going to first have to convince her you're not gay. To have any chance at all your going to have to lose the kneepads.
This post was edited on 12/7 8:08 PM by hart hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
Threads like this one are why I'm addicted to this place.

HROT, I just can't quit you.
heard ya. id post more but im going to bed. drunk. going to be hungover tommorow. i will post results at about 1130 or 12.

Originally posted by hart hawk:
Since your in a volleyball class you're going to first have to convince her you're not gay. To have any chance at all your going to have to lose the kneepads.
This post was edited on 12/7 8:08 PM by hart hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Nicely played.

Reactions: Louis3Hawk
best advice? I can still remember every girl from college that I liked in classes, but was too gun shy to ask out. Every. Single. One.
Things like this will haunt you your entire life if you don't act NOW.

There was this girl from Des Moines who would have graduated from East High in 1990. I went to Amos Hyatt with her in 6th grade and I was absolutely in love with. Christina White was her name, I think. We talked and dare I say flirted every day, but I was always too scared to ask her out. I didn't see her again until the 9th grade and I could she was excited to see me. Cute, petite blonde. I talked with her but was scared say anything. A few weeks later I saw her holding hands with this dude, and man did it hurt. I ****ed up. I coulda been a contenda.

Fate has a way of working things out, though. I happened to run into her a few weeks ago. She said she never really got over me, she married some 'square', and she let me cornhole her in an abandoned Pamida parkign lot. Redemption.
In other words, I'm just like you. Even though I've been with a lot of women, I've honestly only asked 2 girls out, and one turned me down. The one that accepted was my wife. I basically almost always let the girl act first because I didn't want to fail. I guess being turned down that 1 time (I think I was 18) embarrassed me and made me question if I could figure out the right signals from a woman.

BTW, Keg, if you've got some retro Jordans and an 8-foot rim nearby, you can let your moves do the work for you. Good luck.
This post was edited on 12/9 11:31 PM by Izaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

• Haha
Reactions: just_somebody
Maybe the over-the-calf socks and goggles are skewing her impression of you, as well. PS - Those shorts you have on with the slits up of the side are actually women's shorts.

Originally posted by hart hawk:

This post was edited on 12/7 8:08 PM by hart hawk
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

kinda what i was thinking...

my vote... no note...

well, im hungover as hell, and class is in 30 minutes. we'll see how this goes. im pedro de pacas for the day.

Ask her to go out on a group date.

I hear that's all the rage with our pathetic youth these days.

Originally posted by Iza:
best advice? I can still remember every girl from college that I liked in classes, but was too gun shy to ask out. Every. Single. One.

There was this girl from Des Moines who would have graduated from East High in 1990. I went to Amos Hyatt with her in 6th grade and I was absolutely in love with. Christina White was her name, I think. We talked and dare I say flirted every day, but I was always too scared to ask her out. I didn't see her again until the 9th grade and I could she was excited to see me. Cute, petite blonde. I talked with her but was scared say anything. A few weeks later I saw her holding hands with this dude, and man did it hurt. I ****ed up. I coulda been a contenda.

In other words, I'm just like you. Even though I've been with a lot of women, I've honestly only asked 2 girls out, and one turned me down. The one that accepted was my wife. I basically almost always let the girl act first because I didn't want to fail. I guess being turned down that 1 time (I think I was 18) embarrassed me and made me question if I could figure out the right signals from a woman.

BTW, Keg, if you've got some retro Jordans and an 8-foot rim nearby, you can let your moves do the work for you. Good luck.

My wife's maiden name is Christina White and she went to East and graduated in '90. That's odd. She always felt there was this guy stalking her in 6th grade. She has never really gotten over it.

Originally posted by Hawksquared:

My wife's maiden name is Christina White and she went to East and graduated in '90. That's odd. She always felt there was this guy stalking her in 6th grade. She has never really gotten over it.

"When making love, she screems out, 'Iza! Oh, Iza! Oh....ah....is, a, this gonna end soon?'"

End of the semester is a good time to do this. Take her out for lunch or a beer after your final. Just tell her she seems cool and you would like to get to know her (and all of her friends, just in case).

Originally posted by citizenHawk:
I'm listening to this thread intently so that I can stop stalking the girl that works across the street and do something about it.

I guess I have never quite understood this. I have never really had a problem asking girls out simply because I always had the notion in my head that if I didn't try, I wouldn't get the date anyway. You never know unless you try. Go for it, pussy.

That is the saddest story I've ever read.

Do you have any idea how much tail you left on the cutting room floor?

I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I'm pretty funny, fairly smart and TOTALLY shameless. I never, ever, had a problem meeting fun girls. All you have to do is talk to everyone and laugh off rejection.

Think about this - even if 75 percent of the women you hit on reject you - that means 1 out of 4 DO NOT!!!!

I can't stress enough how important this is. Cast a wide net, catch a lot of fish. Dangle a baitless hook in the water praying for a bite, and you'll get nothing.

Originally posted by HawkeyeScotty:
I had some classy business cards made with my phone # xxx-xxx-SEXY on them.

It works every time.

Combine this with some of my formidable scent and this boy would be golden.

It takes a while for the Cops to cart someone off after "inappropriate touching."

He'll be back as soon as he makes bail. That restraining order is going to make his life interesting however.

Come on man we need an update...I can't do anything 'till we get some news. I can't eat, I can't work, this is killing me...

He sent me some weird but happy text message so I think something worked.

Originally posted by NewsBreaker:
It takes a while for the Cops to cart someone off after "inappropriate touching."

He'll be back as soon as he makes bail. That restraining order is going to make his life interesting however.

Originally posted by Hawksquared:

well played

This sucks. I cannot work until he gets in. Have we confirmed KEGMASTER is a guy? Keg being a female would add a nice twist.

Originally posted by Cy'sBigBrother:
This sucks. I cannot work until he gets in. Have we confirmed KEGMASTER is a guy? Keg being a female would add a nice twist.

Keg's a guy who looks an awful lot like Brody Boyd.

He's not Brody Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT