ADVERTISEMENT

So True - How to tell that a liberel has been in you're house

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
45081649_10106348895833799_4686798893285900288_n.jpg

THAT almost looks LIKE it could have been WRITTEN by TRUMP!!! himself!!!!!

Reactions: cmanole
My first clue was that anyone dumb enough to write something like that isn't smart enough to write something that long.

Looked up "laughapalooza facebook" and there's a whole lot of stuff like this there (dumber than shit, none of it funny). I'm now 100% certain this is actually a site by liberals trying to goad really stupid conservatives into liking, sharing, and generally outing themselves as complete morons. It's a little over the top with all the clearly fake accounts commenting, and writing in the same style.

Now I'm off to check my right wing neighbor's feed to see if they follow these people.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I'm now 100% certain this is actually a site by liberals trying to goad really stupid conservatives into liking, sharing, and generally outing themselves as complete morons
To be fair, it isn't very hard to do.

I notice my older relatives (aunts and uncles in their 60's or 70's) share the dumbest stuff on Facebook. Many of them are conservative. My aunt often shares the stuff that has a picture of an American flag and it will say something like "If you don't like or share this, you aren't American"

To be fair, it isn't very hard to do.

I notice my older relatives (aunts and uncles in their 60's or 70's) share the dumbest stuff on Facebook. Many of them are conservative. My aunt often shares the stuff that has a picture of an American flag and it will say something like "If you don't like or share this, you aren't American"
That's exactly the kind of thing the right wing neighbor I refer to does. It's not unique to stupid conservatives though. I have way more liberal friends than conservative friends, and some of them have been gobbling up any piece of russiagate and anti-trump meme they can find and reposting it since 2016, and those people have college degrees in many cases (they'd make great HROT'ers actually).

I've actually unfollowed those who I refer to above at this point, and have only maintained following friends who consistently post pics of their kids. I enjoy them all in person, but people are morons online.

I think both sides of you guys are pretty nuts, but there's no doubt that cons have the "just plain awful at humor" angle locked down. And when they do try like this - so cringe-worthy.

Making fun of illiterate shitkickers is akin to poking fun at Tyric’s dumb comp 101 research paper on b-ball sneakers...that was somehow still plagiarized. Or like driving past a White Castle with your nose in the air. It might be somewhat funny while stoned, but what is ultimately learned here?

Now, taking to task tenured PhDs who think science is racist is a skewering I can endorse.

I plead with my brainy disciples to fight the real battles, but I suspect they are not listening.

Dudes would have to be really skinny??
I was thinking old people often lose their ass muscles so the anus might stick out. Or perhaps a rectal prolapse would allow them to touch. Of course heteros could do this too if it was a thing that people desired and could figure out the geometry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT