ADVERTISEMENT

So what does "Covefe" mean?

Well that makes it ok then.

Absolutely, just think how adorable it must of looked.

1317143911_little_girl_falling_asleep_while_eating.gif

If it's a typo I don't care. If he was asking for coffee then it's about as bad as Obama repeatedly saying corpse instead of corp when addressing members of the armed forces.

It's not easy being Sean.
The truth can set him free. If he got up there and said, "Ok, today, for one day, I'm not going to lie or mislead you about anything" and went on to answer every question as directly as he could, he'd be a hero. Then he'd get fired, write a tell all book, and become a millionaire. All it takes is telling the truth.

The truth can set him free. If he got up there and said, "Ok, today, for one day, I'm not going to lie or mislead you about anything" and went on to answer every question as directly as he could, he'd be a hero. Then he'd get fired, write a tell all book, and become a millionaire. All it takes is telling the truth.

He won't make millions if he "tells all" during that session of honesty.

“I think the president and a small group of people knew exactly what he meant,” Spicer answered.
JFC

Reactions: unIowa
"Despite the constant negative press covefe."

What was he trying to say?
If somebody texted it to me, I'd figure it was "coverage" and the texter made a typo. I guess the Dems are saying it's proof that the president suffered a stroke.

It means "Comey" in Trump Latin and among a small group of people in the West Wing it's loosely translated as "you're fired".

"Covfefe" means the media is pathetic and is looking for anything to delegitimize Trump's presidency.
It was a fat finger typo. Let it go, for f@(%!s sake, let it go.

"Covfefe" means the media is pathetic and is looking for anything to delegitimize Trump's presidency.

It wasn't even a complete thought.

"Despite the constant negative press covfefe."

So..."Despite the constant negative press coverage..."

I seriously think he nodded off.

I don't think they really NEED any ammo to 'delegitimize' anything; he's been woefully ineffective so far, aside from running around the country like he's still campaigning and running up travel tabs at Mar A Lago.

I agree with you - it's really nonsensical, and the media and people of this country need to be focusing on (the more mundane) issues like tax reform, budget balancing, social security reform, healthcare reform and reducing the size (and/or improving the efficiency) of federal government. But those issues require thinking and debate and compromise - they require EFFORT. It requires practically no effort to make fun of tweets, etc.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT