ADVERTISEMENT

So what happened in “Harris vs. Baier, Rd. 1”

Harris showed up late and her handlers called for a lid 25 minutes in. She basically said "but trump" for 100% of the questions asked, but used way more words than that to say nothing. She did not cackle much though, so maybe that is what lefties are considering the win here. It was bad overall. Probably a 2/10 as a fair/unbiased score.

I've only seen clips and snippets (a bunch). I have not seen a single one where I thought "holy crap she looked stupid in that back and forth". I have seen BB trying to explain how she iced the kicker so he felt pressure to perform by her being late.

What I have seen is plenty of clips between the two where she gave typical politician answers, some good, some meh. But did discuss policy and did NOT cry about him being mean to her. Fair number of clips of him trying to get a gotcha and her not falling for it. No surprise, but she isn't a pushover, he might have been believing that due to the echo chamber. Trump was on the receiving end of that mistake and a lady took his lunch. BB was not as bad but....

Harris didn't do anything to hurt her standing.
Thing is...there really can't be any "undecideds".

It's about who gets the best turnout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT