ADVERTISEMENT

So when does Trump dump Vance?

Huey Grey

HB King
Jan 15, 2013
The couch molester has already screwed so much up in just two weeks. Certainly the woman molester can't keep him on the ticket. How long do we have? I'm guessing no more than two Scaramuccis.

Reactions: Morrison71 and Torg
I thought the couch ****ing might be the last straw, but several maga I’ve talked to think it’s not a bad idea. He can hit a couch with no arrest, he doesn’t have to listen to a couch, and a couch doesn’t reject a typical low confidence maga. Seems like most embrace it.

If it does happen it will be after DNC. He honestly has to do something if he wants to make it close.

Everyone will be talking about the Olympics or the DNC for a while now. Trump will do something to try to change that eventually.

Reactions: SI_NYC and MitchLL
See that Trump said today that people won’t have to vote in 2028 —he’s positioning it as a benefit to the dictatorship he will be implementing starting in 2025

Reactions: MitchLL
He needs Haley bad. More white dudes are't going to help abortion or rape

I really appreciated Haley and supported her campaign. How far she flipped for Trump really makes me mad. It's probably exactly what he needs but, again, I'm bummed out because she offered some semblance of hope for the R party which now she looks like a typical washout.

I really appreciated Haley and supported her campaign. How far she flipped for Trump really makes me mad. It's probably exactly what he needs but, again, I'm bummed out because she offered some semblance of hope for the R party which now she looks like a typical washout.
Because she is. To identify with the republican party at this point means you are a coward. You can't stand up to Donald freaking Trump. You have to be a huge pussy to not be able to stand up that fat orange ****. So yeah she's just another in a long line of washouts.

Because she is. To identify with the republican party at this point means you are a coward. You can't stand up to Donald freaking Trump. You have to be a huge pussy to not be able to stand up that fat orange ****. So yeah she's just another in a long line of washouts.

It really was sad, yet not surprising, how many people were "never Trumpers" or attacked him to support another candidate (aka Kim Reynolds or Marco Rubio) that are all now kissing his ring. I don't understand it...

It really was sad, yet not surprising, how many people were "never Trumpers" or attacked him to support another candidate (aka Kim Reynolds or Marco Rubio) that are all now kissing his ring. I don't understand it...
I'll never understand it either. And for Donald freaking trump. I mean good lord how pathetic do you have to be to go groveling back to that pile of human shit? I have zero respect for any republican. You are not a quality human being if you still identify with that party

Some Rs might not be full-blown MAGAs, but despite early opposition in their own campaign attempts, they'll eagerly prostrate themselves for the TOC when it becomes obvious he's going to get tabbed as the party's presidential nominee.

Disgusting and pathetic, but not the slightest bit surprising.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
After everything Trump said tonight, I might be voting against all Republicans this November.

I just can’t believe what is happening here.

Some Rs might not be full-blown MAGAs, but despite early opposition in their own campaign attempts, they'll eagerly prostrate themselves for the TOC when it becomes obvious he's going to get tabbed as the party's presidential nominee.

Disgusting and pathetic, but not the slightest bit surprising.

Republicans are either MAGA or closet MAGA. Every single one of them is on board with Trumpism, Project 2025 and the whole ball of hate, racism, fascism and autocracy. Anyone opposed to Trumpism has long since left the party.

I guess he can drop him, but does he really disagree with JD? Maybe he says the quiet things out loud a little too much. But having a rascal like that drumming up any news coverage means someone is talking about trump and not "that nasty woman".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT