ADVERTISEMENT

So who is your team this Fall?

Auger

HR All-American
Sep 14, 2007
Will you be watching college football? Will you follow another team? Will you just stick to NFL? Will you take the fall off from football?

For me my family and my hobbies have reduced the amount of football I've watched over the years so I mostly just watched Iowa, some B1G and some Pac 12 since I live out in the Mountain West. Have not followed the NFL really much at all in the last 5-6 years. With the B1G and PAC not playing this fall I'm planning more trips out into the mountains fly fishing, mountain biking and hunting this fall with some Pac 12 friends and a Wisconsin fan who have the same mindset. I might follow the SEC some this year. Used to live in Florida and had fun watching games back then with my Bama, Georgia and Gator friends. I may have to watch a few NFL games. Neighbor buddies son is the starting RB on our high school football team so may go to a game or two with him.

If I can't listen to Iowa on the radio, I'll find something else but it won't be football.

Back in the day, when Kristy McCartney was passed around the football team like Kendall Jenner is amongst NBA players, I was a fringe Colorado fan. Oh, shit, they aren’t in the Big 12 anymore. Forget it. Maybe I’ll latch on to an exciting G5 team instead.

Will you be watching college football? Will you follow another team? Will you just stick to NFL? Will you take the fall off from football?

For me my family and my hobbies have reduced the amount of football I've watched over the years so I mostly just watched Iowa, some B1G and some Pac 12 since I live out in the Mountain West. Have not followed the NFL really much at all in the last 5-6 years. With the B1G and PAC not playing this fall I'm planning more trips out into the mountains fly fishing, mountain biking and hunting this fall with some Pac 12 friends and a Wisconsin fan who have the same mindset. I might follow the SEC some this year. Used to live in Florida and had fun watching games back then with my Bama, Georgia and Gator friends. I may have to watch a few NFL games. Neighbor buddies son is the starting RB on our high school football team so may go to a game or two with him.

THE Iowa Hawkeyes

Usually I would never say ISU but after just having the “next Purdy” QB decommit and losing a “stud” Matty really wanted to Coastal Carolina as well as losing other “studs” preciously to Bucknell, Georgetown and Colgate (I honestly didn’t know any of those schools even had football) I may have to take a little pity and at least not root against that little program.

Whatever outcome makes Warren go away Im in favor. This dude has shown complete incompetence. Fire him and any university president that sided with him and fine them for whatever money they made during this whole process.

Reactions: Hammer93
Back in the day, when Kristy McCartney was passed around the football team like Kendall Jenner is amongst NBA players, I was a fringe Colorado fan. Oh, shit, they aren’t in the Big 12 anymore. Forget it. Maybe I’ll latch on to an exciting G5 team instead.

I remember that sad story with Colorado. Coach McCartney had Colorado a consistent top 10 program with even a national championship and then his daughter Kristy couldn't stop getting knocked up by his players. Didn't she have two kids with two separate players and had "dated" multiple other players? McCartney was extremely religious too I believe. Had trouble living with shame.

I remember that sad story with Colorado. Coach McCartney had Colorado a consistent top 10 program with even a national championship and then his daughter Kristy couldn't stop getting knocked up by his players. Didn't she have two kids with two separate players and had "dated" multiple other players? McCartney was extremely religious too I believe. Had trouble living with shame.
He was founder of the Promise Keepers.

I'm going with the COVID-19s. All the stats indicate an undefeated season and not only a national but a world championship.

Really hard to say. Sometimes I have to fight for the time to even watch/listed to Iowa. So it'll probably be a football-light fall.

I'm going with the COVID-19s. All the stats indicate an undefeated season and not only a national but a world championship.

No, no, no. This is just a Trump thing you have told us that over and over and over. It can't have conquered the world, just the US because of TRUMP!

Fulham, it’s going to take a lot to get me to go out of my way to watch college football for a while. It’s been bad enough with the same few schools going at it for the last 5 years for the playoff

Pitt and iowa state because it will make so much sense for them to be playing but not their in state rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT