ADVERTISEMENT

So who is your team this Fall?

Well since I have University of Houston season tickets i guess I will go(if they actually play). They limited tickets to season ticket holders only(10K max attendance). Now apparently so many have opted out they are offering single game tickets to season ticket holders. If Rice plays any games(they are still on despite postponing soccer and VB to spring) I might go over there. Given the stadium holds 47K there is plenty of room to social distance. I went to one game last year and sat in one of the upper decks each of which hold 9K. There were maybe 50 people up there. The stadium used to hold 70K but one end zone was torn down and the other end zone is covered with a tarp reducing capacity to 47K. They are lucky to get 15K(and thats being generous).

Well since I have University of Houston season tickets i guess I will go(if they actually play). They limited tickets to season ticket holders only(10K max attendance). Now apparently so many have opted out they are offering single game tickets to season ticket holders. If Rice plays any games(they are still on despite postponing soccer and VB to spring) I might go over there. Given the stadium holds 47K there is plenty of room to social distance. I went to one game last year and sat in one of the upper decks each of which hold 9K. There were maybe 50 people up there. The stadium used to hold 70K but one end zone was torn down and the other end zone is covered with a tarp reducing capacity to 47K. They are lucky to get 15K(and thats being generous).

Go Coogs! With 10,000 it'll be like my Freshman year when they went 0-11! Dana Dimel babay!

LSU since I did a student exchange there in undergrad.

I'd say Hawaii since I did a student exchange semester there as well, but the Mountain West also canceled football.

wp3131577.jpg

My favorite team this fall (and all other falls) is the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Navy is planning on a full schedule this year. Although the dirty Irish dodged us this year, we’re playing BYU instead in week 1. Actually Army and AF have agreed to play all the other service academies, even if their only games of the year.

I'll be cheering for the group of 5. I'd like for them to get some TV time and make some noise. I'll also be root for the Clones. After all, they're kind of like the group of 5.

I think I'll just laugh at the clowns when they lose and spend the rest of the time doing some work outs. Maybe I can be less fat next year.

Same team as every other Saturday. The Iowa Hawkeyes.

So, I'll be spending even more time with my sons, improving our house, talking to my wife, enjoying our dog, talking to neighbors, and planning for work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT