ADVERTISEMENT

So who was taking all the Fentanyl

Fox is still running stories about the little baggie found in a common area of the WH.
And exaggerating. Or at least posters here were. Someone posted that they found a kilo of coke at the white house.

Maybe Don Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle were visiting that day?
100% chance she was doing some coke the day of this weird ass speech

skynews-kimberly-guilfoyle_5076829.jpg

Reactions: BioHawk
This is the most pathetic attempt at deflection I have seen in a long time. Wow.

Don't get upset, I hope that anybody using it gets the help they need. But I can say that because I'm not a hypocrite like everybody looking to shame the Trump WH in this thread. He did enough to earn the shame, I'm not going to lump addiction into it

Don't get upset, I hope that anybody using it gets the help they need. But I can say that because I'm not a hypocrite like everybody looking to shame the Trump WH in this thread. He did enough to earn the shame, I'm not going to lump addiction into it
I'm not upset. It's just sad to see the level of desperation in your posts. And pointing out where the hypocrisy lies is not being a hypocrite. You seem to be confused on that idea. I think most Democrats would hope that anyone in the Trump administration with an addiction problem would get help. It certainly explains many of the actions that came out of the White House during his Presidency. When it seemed like the decisions being made were from people who were high, it's probably because they were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT