ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer team changes uniforms to help players feel comfortable on their periods

Seems smart. People aren't actually against this are they?

Something tells me OP is still furious about the NFL fixing these uniforms.

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2012-09-19-0919nfl-see-through-pants_fa.jpg

I worked for a school with the colors Kelly Green and White. We had a couple of school board members who were insistent that black never be used for team uniforms. One year the wrestling coach could not find a company selling kelly green singlets. The coach bought black singlets and the board members went ballistic. they demanded that he switch to white or be fired. He showed up at the next board meeting wearing a white singlet (with appropriate underclothes) and the board members quickly changed their minds. top 5 funniest moments I've seen at a school board meeting.

I worked for a school with the colors Kelly Green and White. We had a couple of school board members who were insistent that black never be used for team uniforms. One year the wrestling coach could not find a company selling kelly green singlets. The coach bought black singlets and the board members went ballistic. they demanded that he switch to white or be fired. He showed up at the next board meeting wearing a white singlet (with appropriate underclothes) and the board members quickly changed their minds. top 5 funniest moments I've seen at a school board meeting.
We had white soccer coaching shirts for ONE season. After all the harry sweaty man-nipples people quickly voted for black.

It's a little hot, but this is what we wear now:

E295-Black__15962.1626801938.jpg

Reactions: HawkMD and torbee
Aw, you were so close little buddy. Your ABC link is called "reporting" it. The grievance machine is a little different. Keep trying and paying attention. You'll get it.

Aahhhh...That's right.

When a conservative source reports it, it's the "grievance machine".

I honestly have zero idea why I or anyone should be upset about this. Can someone explain it to me?

Dude, I already said. IT WILL BE READY WHEN IT'S READY!

Hint: Keep an eye on the Tuckster. He's good at aggregating all the talking heads on Twitter and old men's FB feeds that make up the machine.

Why were you compelled to share this particular ABC story to this forum?

I will say...who on here had @NorthernHawkeye as such a big women's soccer fan (and an Orlando Pride fan at that!) that he not only found this article but also found it so compelling that he felt it needed posted on HORT?! Good on you buddy - it's a good job by a news outlet reporting a very sensible and decent story that I'm sure many women can relate to. Your world is growing right in front of our eyes!

Reactions: hawkbirch
I will say...who on here had @NorthernHawkeye as such a big women's soccer fan (and an Orlando Pride fan at that!) that he not only found this article but also found it so compelling that he felt it needed posted on HORT?! Good on you buddy - it's excellent reporting . Your world is growing right in front of our eyes!
I'm just trying to figure out what searches OP conducted for an algorithm to bring up this story on msn.com

Reactions: win4jj and Ree4
It makes sense. If one person has to change their shorts because of period juice, and that player came out with different shorts from the rest of the team after halftime, then everyone would know which one isn't safe to be around bears.

• Haha
Reactions: HawCory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT