ADVERTISEMENT

Social Media

just_somebody

HR All-American
Mar 1, 2006
originally i came just to post this mildly amusing ADS/ DA vid (SIAP) from one of our favorite social media/wrestling personalities.

but then he came with this tweet, which i only post as motivation for Hawk fans to cheer louder tomorrow night.

• Haha
Reactions: Longbeard4097
Has anyone seen what this Pat guy looks like? I originally pictures a dude in his 50's with no life. Now I'm envisioning a fat kid who couldn't make JV wrestling team trying to be relevant. What an odd individual.

originally i came just to post this mildly amusing ADS/ DA vid (SIAP) from one of our favorite social media/wrestling personalities.

but then he came with this tweet, which i only post as motivation for Hawk fans to cheer louder tomorrow night.

Yea, Tom is just paranoid. When has Patty boy ever put out false information about the Hawks to make a buck? Oh, wait...

Anyone who has twitter go to @MrPatMineo. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to.
no-thanks-no-thank-you.gif

Has anyone seen what this Pat guy looks like? I originally pictures a dude in his 50's with no life. Now I'm envisioning a fat kid who couldn't make JV wrestling team trying to be relevant. What an odd individual.
Not even close.

The thing is he isn’t even funny or interesting. He hates on Iowa and that is going to get a lot of attention. I did always find it a little weird that he NEVER breaks anything about PSU or really any other teams that is slightly controversial. He lives in PA he should be getting juicy scoops on things going on at PSU or other schools. But nothing like that ever. It is always 💯 anti Iowa and corney af

The thing is he isn’t even funny or interesting. He hates on Iowa and that is going to get a lot of attention. I did always find it a little weird that he NEVER breaks anything about PSU or really any other teams that is slightly controversial. He lives in PA he should be getting juicy scoops on things going on at PSU or other schools. But nothing like that ever. It is always 💯 anti Iowa and corney af
Gavin Teasdale and Brode Teske say hi

looking at that guys twitter gave me a headache. since he likes happy Gilmore, i have one for him.

845a9088-f956-4289-b75b-3a1c52774a91_text.gif

Just joking, I won’t be there this weekend. but I will be in Arlington in a couple weeks

ADVERTISEMENT