ADVERTISEMENT

Social Security COLA largest in decades as inflation jumps

Yeah well the unemployment bonus is over and I'm pretty sure people are not still living off their stimulus money. And we still don't have enough workers.

The supplemental unemployment benefit, which just recently disappeared, is only one of numerous moves implemented by the federal government to address the pandemic that are now hampering our return to normalcy...

The supplemental unemployment benefit, which just recently disappeared, is only one of numerous moves implemented by the federal government to address the pandemic that are now hampering our return to normalcy...

And what are those?

Because the problem seems to be a lack of actual working aged people to fill the jobs.

I guess you are right about people not wanting to work. The problem is those people are not young people, they are old people in their mid to late 60's and older. They retired and now we are going to have to learn how to operate with less workers.

Would have been nice if people would have listened to me about having more kids. Because quite frankly it's only going to get worse unless we find a way to rachet up immigration.

And what are those? Because the problem seems to be a lack of actual working aged people to fill the jobs.
Well to name a few,.. the eviction moratorium, the foreclosure moratorium and the removal of welfare work requirements..

Well to name a few,.. the eviction moratorium, the foreclosure moratorium and the removal of welfare work requirements..

Arn't those also gone at this point? Eviction moratorium got shot down by the courts, I would imagine the foreclosure moratorium went with it. Does the pause on welfare work requirements still stand?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT