ADVERTISEMENT

Society’s biggest problem- White leftests

Follow the Science

• Data from a large, longitudinal dataset containing self-reported measures of ideology and criminal conduct were analyzed.

• Liberal political ideology was significantly associated with crime cross-sectionally and longitudinally.

Gharbi-6.jpg

I particularly like the woman who implies that can’t figure out the internet.
This is really not a road you should go down.

“Can’t figure out the internet” is a staple of my daily interactions. People trust google way too much.

Most people over 50 don’t understand the internet. There are a few that have educated themselves.

The amount of times I’ve been told I’m wrong based on a google search of my store….?

This is not a winning argument for you.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
No it’s the people who fly on planes, right? You should go to airports & yell at people for flying on planes.
I don’t care if they let their SUV idle 24/7/365 just don’t lie to me and say you care about environment enough to change.

Big car, big house, big boat, big travel but god damn those rednecks that don’t believe in man made climate change.

Nah... It's the two R's for me. Rednecks and racist are the worst part of society.

Hard to believe anyone would argue with that.

But, some of your smelly people will.

Reactions: torbee
Nah... It's the two R's for me. Rednecks and racist are the worst part of society.

Hard to believe anyone would argue with that.

But, some of your smelly people will.
No, they really aren’t.

Some rednecks are actually decent people.

Racist people are trashy, of course, but rarely are they out causing problems. They’re usually too miserable to do anything but sit inside their silver bullet trailers and spread stupid shit online.

To me, that is preferable to the “Free Palestine” dickwads or the J6 “patriots.”

No, they really aren’t.

Racist people are trashy, of course, but rarely are they out causing problems. They’re usually too miserable to do anything but sit inside their silver bullet trailers and spread stupid shit online.

To me, that is preferable to the “Free Palestine” dickwads or the J6 “patriots.”
J6 patriots are rednecks.

I can't speak for the free palestine crowd.

El Paso Wal-Mart mass killer, Parkland High School massacre shooter, a motorist in Charlottesville, and a few thousand violent insurrectionist MAGAts at the January 6th, 2021 terrorist attack would like to have a word.
CRT and trans teenagers caused those shootings. Try and keep up, you stupid white leftist.

Reactions: torbee
No, they really aren’t.

Hard disagree. But I'm sure if we dumped all the racists some of the free Palestine people would be gone too, so maybe that would help you. But just thinking that the Palestinian people deserve to be treated humanely doesn't make you worse than your average racist.

I think dumb people are a bigger problem. They really found their voice after 2020.
Exactly. We have an amazing proliferation of stupid in this country. And since stupid people tend to marry other stupid people we have more generations of excessive stupidity in our future.

If we don't invest more in our schools (pre-K, K-12, community college and 4 year colleges, we are doomed to be overrun by stupid.

Crazy CONSERVATIVES, small govt my ass, there is nothing they don't want to control and tell the citizens of this country where and how to live their lives. That is all .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT