ADVERTISEMENT

Sock shoe order

West Duval Nole

HR Heisman
Dec 16, 2013
Jacksonville
In what order do you put on your socks and shoes?

Sock, Sock, Shoe, Shoe or Sock, Shoe, Sock, Shoe?

If you do Sock, Shoe, Sock, Shoe , there is something seriously wrong with you.

99% of the time it's sock/sock then shoe/shoe

although it's i'm putting them on at the pool or beach I might go sock/show then sock/shoe

I am more of an Elizabeth Shue in Cocktail kid of guy.

0ad81e578fa9dfa9b434bc4e9ff5da0c.jpg

Reminds of the old thread about whether people actively wash their feet in the shower or let gravity do the job with body wash runoff.
Gravity is real. Might as well be efficient.

Also, sock, shoe, sock, shoe people are probably the same ones that use M1. Think of the Collies.

I agree. The thread had a 50/50 split of opinion. I was in your camp. Others like @JWolf74 and I believe @jellyfish10 thought we were sickos.

People who don't wash their feet are disgusting.
Not as disgusting as the dirty, terrible, no good M2ers, though.

And to the OP- it depends. If I'm getting dressed for work, it's sock, shoe repeat. If I'm going to be at home for awhile or the shoes aren't right next to the bed, it's sock, sock, then shoes.

Reactions: BelemNole
Right Sock
Left Sock
Closest Shoe
Next Closet Shoe

I just get too winded doing the sock shoe sock shoe program. :(

I also enjoy picking scabs off all me leg wounds. My dog is always hoping for a big one. :cool:

Why would I put my foot back down and put the other foot up put a sock on and then put the first foot back up to put a shoe on then repeat? That's just bad time management? Either I put both socks on earlier or it's sock/shoe sock/shoe. That's just efficient.

Reactions: JWolf74
Why would I put my foot back down and put the other foot up put a sock on and then put the first foot back up to put a shoe on then repeat? That's just bad time management? Either I put both socks on earlier or it's sock/shoe sock/shoe. That's just efficient.
Do you only wear socks immediately before putting shoes on? I suppose in Florida when it is hot and muggy, but during the cold months up north, no thank you.

Do you only wear socks immediately before putting shoes on? I suppose in Florida when it is hot and muggy, but during the cold months up north, no thank you.
Reading is fundamental. "Either I put both socks on earlier or it's sock/shoe sock/shoe. That's just efficient."

I often go without socks in the house. Or slippers. Turn the heat up, you poor.

Are your shoes on the floor or do you put them up on whatever you are sitting on? And if you are putting them on from your bed then putting your shoes up on the bed is just nasty. Sane people have their shoes on the floor and the socks are on the same level as they are sitting. So you can more efficiently lift each leg up to put on each sock before bending down to the floor each time to grab and put on your shoe. Then bending over to put your shoes on each foot. And this doesn't even take into consideration the efficiency of repeating the same process consecutively instead of alternating the movement process of shoe, sock, shoe, sock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT