ADVERTISEMENT

Some Cohen book details coming out...

Cohen: "Nothing happens without Trumps approval at the Organization and as President. He got the National Enquirer to run all the attack ads on the other GOP'ers including the Cruz one with his Dad killing JFK. Personally approved of the story to run."

Cohen: "Trump is Pro-Choice, talked about it for years." Pound sand stupid Evangelical Clowns.

People tend to forget that SDNY still has a storage unit full of Michael Cohen's documents, recordings and communications which were seized pursuant search warrants issued and executed by the FBI in early 2019. Smart phones, computers, and a small truckload of files removed from separate business and residential locations were all taken into government custody. The Stormy Daniels scheme was but one file. Some of that cache was deemed off limits to investigators under the attorney-client privilege but Cohen also sat down with a room full of SDNY prosecutors for around 20 hours during plea negotiations .... and I wouldn't be surprised if he is cooperating post-conviction - I hope that question is answered in the coming days.
Bill Barr is probably pushing to have that moved to the DC office for safe keeping.

Cohen: "Trump is a Cult leader, Stalanistic, repeat things over and over people will start to believe it. He is devoid of empathy, doesn't care who is hurt as long as he wins." Yep, we have far too many idiots that do.

Reactions: noleclone2
Cohen: "Hatred of Obama is simple, he's Black, went to Harvard Law, was top of his class."

Cohen: "He wants to be President for life, he wants to be like Putin and Jung Un, when he says 12 more years he isn't joking because he has no sense of humor." Yep...

giphy.gif
That’s a perfect gif. The loop point is perfectly timed.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
You libturds call R's Trumpturds and Trumpanzes all the time. You behave like children.

Sorry that your feelings are hurt when moderates like me are not afraid to call you out & give you a dose of your own medicine.

Man, some of you Libturds are so stupid!

I've become partial to "Trump chumps." I'm the one who started the whole "libturd/Trumpturd" thing. It's kinda outdated now. I'll have to think of something for the libs now that I have Trump chumps for the foreseeable future.

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to my politics or my health.

* I have given ZERO indication of anything other than that I am a moderate. That's why i was for Amy Kloubuchar, who has a history of working with R's to get stuff done. And during the campaign, she was against free college and she wanted to improve Obama Care (not have the govt take it over entirely). I like her more moderate approach.

But, hey, keep reaching, because that is all you have left.

* And now you think you know something about my blood pressure.

Good grief.

Fran, eat a Snickers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT