ADVERTISEMENT

Some feedback for Akrum Wadley

What exactly do you seek to gain by starting a thread such as this?

An insatiable need to try to be cute.

At this point, Wadley has shown his true colors and the five other threads already up extolling his integrity will suffice.

OP, like Wadley, has his own agenda, and for some inexplicable reason has yet to learn no one thinks he's clever or cute.

An insatiable need to try to be cute.

At this point, Wadley has shown his true colors and the five other threads already up extolling his integrity will suffice.

OP, like Wadley, has his own agenda, and for some inexplicable reason has yet to learn no one thinks he's clever or cute.
turns out there was no wadley agenda. turns out he was being fed a narrative

A. Disagree
B. Agree
well ok, he may have had an agenda but this Robert t green guy just took and magnified it and refined it. and ran with it. and blew it up. would not be shocked if and Wadley's mom have spoken many times. would not be shocked if Robert t green is the inspiration behind the "ross perot" white boards and graphs of Wadley's mom

Shakeys used to make the best taco pizza but they arent around anymore.

I loved Shakeys. Happy Joe's was right around the corner from my old house. We ordered all the time because we were on their way pretty much every delivery so in 20 minutes or so a steaming hot pizza as at my door.

Reactions: Pete in LA
I loved Shakeys. Happy Joe's was right around the corner from my old house. We ordered all the time because we were on their way pretty much every delivery so in 20 minutes or so a steaming hot pizza as at my door.

Yep Happy Joes used to make great Taco Pizza as well. They were out of Dubuque if I remember correctly.

Oh my god. Shakey’s on Hickman by the K-Mart and Buc’s Arena had such a dope salad bar. Glad we started this thread. Bonanza and Ryan’s Steakhouse also had amazing salad bars.

Oh my god. Shakey’s on Hickman by the K-Mart and Buc’s Arena had such a dope salad bar. Glad we started this thread. Bonanza and Ryan’s Steakhouse also had amazing salad bars.

Holy crap I remember that place! Haven’t been since like the early 90s. I’m guessing it closed down in like 94 or 95?

I don't know about the salad bar but I remember the ice cream bar :)

A. A group of players with legitimate bitches racial and otherwise.
B. A group who struggled conforming to a team, not being asked to endure anything that the other teammates were asked to endure.
C. NFL Washouts and ingrates who on their own accord or by the bad advise of agents or journalists are betraying their coaches, teammates and school, for the sake of money.

There will always be a few very talented players who feel they do not have to practice or conform to rules that others do, maybe because that was how they were treated in HS or at home.

There will always be coaches who are perturbed by the attitudes of these players and will cross the line when trying to impress upon them the need for them to conform and be more like their brothers.

The head coach and his staff will always establish a bar of common performance and competition standards. Some players embrace the challenge and conform and compete to find success and playing time, some don't, weather they have superior talent or not. Sometimes, coaches will cross the line when attempting to challenge a player to become tougher and to overcome hurdles that their teammates are overcoming.

And, most coaches will fight, even argue with players that want to leave, which should tell the player, they believe in their ability and their value to the team.

That's just football. That's the way it is. Hell, that's life too! If it was easy, everyone could do it.

Last edited:
Just picked up one two nights ago in Coralville. It was awesome.
Happy Joe's is they best. But I would not turn any down.

I even love leftovers. Carefully brush off the lettuce, tomatoes and chips to reheat and then reapply.

Bonanza lunch with the office guys on Friday was good stuff. Yeah it's only Bonanza but we went cheap so the under $10 guys would still come and not complain.

Never did care for happy Joe’s pizza. Would take Shakey’s or Pizza Hut everyday.

King crab legs and Lobster for me.
Is that you Jameis?
jwcrab1.jpg

A. A group of players with legitimate bitches racial and otherwise.
B. A group who struggled conforming to a team, not being asked to endure anything that the other teammates were asked to endure.
C. NFL Washouts and ingrates who on their own accord or by the bad advise of agents or journalists are betraying their coaches, teammates and school, for the sake of money.

There will always be a few very talented players who feel they do not have to practice or conform to rules that others do, maybe because that was how they were treated in HS or at home.

There will always be coaches who are perturbed by the attitudes of these players and will cross the line when trying to impress upon them the need for them to conform and be more like their brothers.

The head coach and his staff will always establish a bar of common performance and competition standards. Some players embrace the challenge and conform and compete to find success and playing time, some don't, weather they have superior talent or not. Sometimes, coaches will cross the line when attempting to challenge a player to become tougher and to overcome hurdles that their teammates are overcoming.

And, most coaches will fight, even argue with players that want to leave, which should tell the player, they believe in their ability and their value to the team.

That's just football. That's the way it is. Hell, that's life too! If it was easy, everyone could do it.
Try to stay on topic, this is a food thread!

Reactions: BCRoss89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT