ADVERTISEMENT

Some HORTer's mom wrote in to "How to Do It!"

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Or maybe it was Goldie?

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column.
Have a question? Send it to Stoya and Rich here. It’s anonymous!

Dear How to Do It,

I’m a 72-year-old woman who is as horny today as I was at 32. The old man is no longer interested, but I have my toys and I make do. The part of sex I miss the most is nipple stimulation. I’ve been disappointed with the few tit toys I’ve purchased, and I’m hoping you know of some fabulous little gadget that can suck, lick, or pinch. The ad copy can promise the world, but the best I’ve found still doesn’t do much. If vibration was enough my Magic Wand would suffice, if pressure was all I wanted I have an assortment of clippy things. Is there anything out there that simulates what lips can do? Maybe something designed for a penis that could be adapted?

—Don’t Make Me Join Silver Singles

Dear Silver Singles,

Pinching is pretty easy—nipple clamps abound, in all sorts of mechanisms, intensities, and finishes. If you have an idea of how pinchy you’d like your pinching to be, check out some sex toy review sites and see what fits the bill. Otherwise, I’d start with a screw clamp style, which allows you to easily adjust the tension yourself.

As for the simulation of lips, I suspect that something designed for a penis is less adaptable than something designed for a clitoris. The glans of a penis are generally much larger than a nipple, whereas clitorises are closer to the size range. I dug up one massive recommendation list by someone who seems to enjoy nipple play themselves, and thinks the sonic air pulse toys (otherwise known as “clit-suckers”) are your likely best fit for replication of the feeling of lips on your nips. In case tongue stimulation also turns you on, the Fun Factory Volta—which I’ve heard positive experiences regarding—seems worth a shot.

Fantasy-for-Her-Tongue-Vibrator-768x512.jpg

Why doesn’t this lady just rescue a dog and buy a 5 gallon bucket of peanut butter at Costco? Everyone wins

ADVERTISEMENT