ADVERTISEMENT

Someone convince me this is wrong...

Thanks for bringing up the Joe Biden/George Lopez interview. It’s a perfect encapsulation of the bullshit that the right-wing media feeds to its consumers. You know that Biden was being interviewed by someone named George, and does not actually think he’s running for President against someone named George, right?
Did you listen to it? Cuz your excuse is utter BS.

Did you listen to it? Cuz your excuse is utter BS.

Yes, I did. He got twisted up with his words because he has a speech impediment and said the interviewer’s name to try to get back on track. OH NOES HE HAS DEMENTIA DERP DERP DERP!!!!

Yes, I did. He got twisted up with his words because he has a speech impediment and said the interviewer’s name to try to get back on track. OH NOES HE HAS DEMENTIA DERP DERP DERP!!!!
His issues go well beyond a speech impediment. That much is clear. And this isn’t about George Lopez. Nope.

His issues go well beyond a speech impediment. That much is clear. And this isn’t about George Lopez. Nope.

Now do Trump!

I know you won't, here is just 2019.

BTW, pretty sure they don't give "badges" in the Army, thats the Boy Scouts. And while we are at it, lets also talk about some of his dumbest ideas. Note, one of his is the exact same idea the crazy people would submit to the state of Florida for hurricane control. He thinks we have invisible planes.

I’d rather have a senile old man* that occasionally stumbles over his words than an idiot that thinks windmills cause cancer, hurricanes can be stopped with nuclear weapons, human bodies have a finite amount of energy, etc.

Biden has clearly lost a little heat off his fastball, but Trump can’t even throw it over the plate.

*Not calling Biden a senile old man, but any random senile old man would be better than the clown currently in office.

Reactions: torbee
I’d rather have a senile old man* that occasionally stumbles over his words than an idiot that thinks windmills cause cancer, hurricanes can be stopped with nuclear weapons, human bodies have a finite amount of energy, etc.

Biden has clearly lost a little heat off his fastball, but Trump can’t even throw it over the plate.

*Not calling Biden a senile old man, but any random senile old man would be better than the clown currently in office.
Say what?

Are you able to read? It’s pretty self-explanatory, but I can try to slow it down and explain things to you if you need help.
Your first and last paragraph, despite your words, seem to contradict each other.

Your first and last paragraph, despite your words, seem to contradict each other.

If you don’t know how to read, perhaps. I said that Joe Biden is not a senile old man, but even a senile old man would be better than Trump. Not that hard to figure out.

I see alot of polls tightening... funny how that works. Spew shit for weeks and then 3 dyas before the election lower expectations and declare 'We weren't that far off'.

Reactions: mcgrawfsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT