ADVERTISEMENT

Someone mailed poop to every Ohio republican state senator

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
All 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were mailed envelopes full of feces on Thursday morning launching a federal investigation.

The packages arrived after being sent almost a week earlier from a Cleveland post office.

The packages were intercepted by Statehouse, Cleveland and Akron post offices before reaching the senators, according to a statement from Ohio House spokesman John Fortney. He wasn't able to say whether similar envelopes had been sent to Ohio House Republicans as well.

The incident is being investigated by the U.S. Postal Inspector as a federal crime. Fortney wrote in a statement the Ohio Highway Patrol has also been notified.

Maybe I live a sheltered life but I never knew there were multiple websites that offer this service. I wonder if they used shitexpress.com or poopsenders.com

Maybe I live a sheltered life but I never knew there were multiple websites that offer this service. I wonder if they used shitexpress.com or poopsenders.com

I just got a weird boner

I will never understand some people.

But I guess I’d rather have a nut mail me feces than show up with a gun, though.

On a side note, an old friend of mine works at John Deere in Waterloo. For a few months, several years ago, somebody who worked on the night shift took it upon himself/herself to leave regular fecal deposits on the pristine shop floors in the alleys of a supply area where fork lifts would operate. First shift employees would often be victims of the "turd bandit" as he/she was called. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
All 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were mailed envelopes full of feces on Thursday morning launching a federal investigation.

The packages arrived after being sent almost a week earlier from a Cleveland post office.

The packages were intercepted by Statehouse, Cleveland and Akron post offices before reaching the senators, according to a statement from Ohio House spokesman John Fortney. He wasn't able to say whether similar envelopes had been sent to Ohio House Republicans as well.

The incident is being investigated by the U.S. Postal Inspector as a federal crime. Fortney wrote in a statement the Ohio Highway Patrol has also been notified.

To be fair....that state is turning into a dump... (rimshot)

• Haha
Reactions: TheCainer
raw

I have so many questions. Human poop? Is from a same person or many people? What was this person's diet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT