ADVERTISEMENT

Someone's having a busy morning

Solid work by POTUS

Don’t see anything wrong with what he said there.

National Crisis on Southern Border. Fact.
The USA should enforce our laws and remove illegals like Obama did. Fact.
Dems are failing Americans miserably on Immigration. Fact.
We should vote out DC politicians including Rs and Ds. Fact.
FBI abused / misled FISA courts and spied on Trump campaign. Sure looks that way.

Reactions: Herkmeister
It might have something to do with him being utterly clueless on how to extricate himself from the trade wars he started, the potential war with Iran that John Bolton wants, the mess at the border that he created, the shine coming off of his business empire…
Trump is in bad shape in the polls. He consistently polls below 40 percent against numerous potential Democrat rivals. He is even losing to Elizabeth Warren. So, he rants via Twitter. That's all he has. He never wanted to really do the job of being president. He hates hard work. All of this is drudgery to him . He wants the part of being president where you get saluted by people, and fancy stuff for free.

Solid work by POTUS

Don’t see anything wrong with what he said there.

National Crisis on Southern Border. Fact.
The USA should enforce our laws and remove illegals like Obama did. Fact.
Dems are failing Americans miserably on Immigration. Fact.
We should vote out DC politicians including Rs and Ds. Fact.
FBI abused / misled FISA courts and spied on Trump campaign. Sure looks that way.
He started tweeting at 5:36 and finished at 6:11. 35 minutes divided by 9 tweets = 1 tweet every 3.89 minutes. He certainly is working hard for the American people.

60417293_2197766083626169_7256898505644441600_n.jpg

So he starts by saying we need democrat votes, goes on to throw democrats under the bus again right away, then quotes fox and friends. While the feat would be almost impossible anyway, that's definitely not how I would go about getting democrat votes.

He starts with saying he needs Dems help then seem to threaten Dems with treason.

Lol, Trump doing Trump “power” moves.

So he starts by saying we need democrat votes, goes on to throw democrats under the bus again right away, then quotes fox and friends. While the feat would be almost impossible anyway, that's definitely not how I would go about getting democrat votes.
Owning libs is more important than governing per his supporters. Our President is essentially an hrot like whore. I'm the biggest like whore here, and even I would never act this way in real life.... and certainly not allow it to drive my decision making as President. That this is ok with any American is the most baffling thing I've seen in my lifetime.

Owning libs is more important than governing per his supporters. Our President is essentially an hrot like whore. I'm the biggest like whore here, and even I would never act this way in real life.... and certainly not allow it to drive my decision making as President. That this is ok with any American is the most baffling thing I've seen in my lifetime.

That's because they want to watch the world burn...literally and figuratively.

A lot becomes tolerable when your two choices are giant douche and turd sandwich, and you're convinced your least preferred option is the end of america as we know it.

A lot becomes tolerable when your two choices are giant douche and turd sandwich, and you're convinced your least preferred option is the end of america as we know it.

This is 100% on the GOP itself. You could have nominated someone that both a decent/good choice and obviously better than Hills. You failed at both. Quit acting like Trump was the only choice, he wasn't. He was just the worst one available and the one you preferred to make. Full stop.

Every single person in the GOP who voted for Trump who says they didn't have a choice is lying. You did, you just chose horribly.

Hillary would mark the end of America as we know it? Jfc... those Russian bots really did their job well. To libs, she was way too corporate and status quo/establishment... to cons she was George Sorros' & Louis Farrakhan's secret love child.

This is 100% on the GOP itself. You could have nominated someone that both a decent/good choice and obviously better than Hills. You failed at both. Quit acting like Trump was the only choice, he wasn't. He was just the worst one available and the one you preferred to make. Full stop.

Every single person in the GOP who voted for Trump who says they didn't have a choice is lying. You did, you just chose horribly.
You exhibit the point perfectly. You could swap Trump/Hills and GOP/DNC and he/she and you'd have just as valid of a statement. The DNC only has itself to blame as well. It shouldn't have been that difficult to defeat Trump.

I wonder what his post to like ratio would be if he posted on HROT.

...And what is their excuse NOW?

Reactions: cigaretteman
You exhibit the point perfectly. You could swap Trump/Hills and GOP/DNC and he/she and you'd have just as valid of a statement. The DNC only has itself to blame as well. It shouldn't have been that difficult to defeat Trump.

100% agree with thewop on this point here. As the documentary "Knocking Down the House" shows, AOC beat the establishment as a HUGE underdog because the higher-ups at the DNC were so clueless as to how to campaign, and she was savvy enough to exploit that to her advantage.

It wasn't. 3 million vote plurality.

BTW just because you think Hillary was a poor choice doesn't make it so. She endured at least 3 decades of GOP swift boating and many bought it.
She went through a time where the government was totally GOP controlled and was never indicted for anything. There's nothing wrong with your deciding not to vote for her but stop making stuff up.

BTW just because you think Hillary was a poor choice doesn't make it so. She endured at least 3 decades of GOP swift boating and many bought it.
She went through a time where the government was totally GOP controlled and was never indicted for anything. There's nothing wrong with your deciding not to vote for her but stop making stuff up.

Yep, and anyone who expresses any false equivalency between the qualified, intelligent, knowledgeable, experienced politician and diplomat that is Hillary Clinton and the blatantly unintelligent, unqualified, ignorant, unfit narcissistic lifelong con man and grifter that is Donald Trump is simply delusional. There was a clear choice in that election between a qualified candidate and one with no qualifications whatsoever and of horrible character. Some betrayed our country by choosing the latter.

But, A) how many people ran for the Dem nomination and B) how many of those people running we better than Hills? There was one other nominee that went through more than one primary/caucus. And I'd argue he was a worse choice than Hills. I am no fan of Hillary and couldn't/wouldn't vote for her and she was a much better option than Trump.

The GOP had 10-15 better choices and you chose Trump. Trump was the worst candidate (yes, candidate, not nominee) in my lifetime, to include "joke" candidates and the GOP ran to him. Want to prove he isn't everyone's favorite, nominate another candidate in 2020. Otherwise you own him and you don't get to disavow yourselves from him.

But, A) how many people ran for the Dem nomination and B) how many of those people running we better than Hills? There was one other nominee that went through more than one primary/caucus. And I'd argue he was a worse choice than Hills. I am no fan of Hillary and couldn't/wouldn't vote for her and she was a much better option than Trump.

The GOP had 10-15 better choices and you chose Trump. Trump was the worst candidate (yes, candidate, not nominee) in my lifetime, to include "joke" candidates and the GOP ran to him. Want to prove he isn't everyone's favorite, nominate another candidate in 2020. Otherwise you own him and you don't get to disavow yourselves from him.
I no longer consider Pat Paulson to be a joke candidate thanks to our current GOP.;)

I know I don't need to educate you on how presidents are elected. I actually much preferred Hillary to the most likely alternative (Bernie), but not a single democrat argued that Hillary was a great candidate. The 2016 election is over, and I think Hillary lost more than Trump won.

This post was great till it didnt end with "you chose poorly"

Now we cant make Indiana Jones refrences.

Indiana was the dogs name

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT