ADVERTISEMENT

something nebbie fans forgot when they entered the B1G

1inamillion

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
They forgot how they would get pwned by the hawks in hoops.I have had a field day with them talking hoops this year.

"They forgot how they would get pwned by the hawks in hoops.I have had a field day with them talking hoops this year."
____________________________________________________________-
I would think. The day you talked to them did Iowa State or UNI ever come up? Nebraska sucked this year. But have you forgotten how the hawks got pwned by the clones...and the panthers. that's the real issue. I've had several field days on the basketball board reading how Iowa was trying to climb out from that hole.

they were sure enthused about hoops last year.they pack their gym for every game.they care.

Thanks for following them so closely! and reporting back to us.
This post was edited on 3/16 2:44 PM by N.Legend

Originally posted by Slappy Pappy:

I've been told they're all Creighton fans for hoops.
Unfortunately there's a lot of truth to that. But hey, if you told me we'd be 2-5 vs Iowa the first three years I'd take it.

When you're a fan of a basketball program like Nebraska, you have to take joy in the little things, Like bursting Iowa's bubble in 2013
wink.r191677.gif

jsp2013020231480_bkc_iowa_at_nebraska.jpg

BTW, have you guys meeting ISU in the Sweet 16, don't let me down.
This post was edited on 3/16 10:30 PM by Bill_Callahan2.0

Originally posted by 1inamillion:
they were sure enthused about hoops last year.they pack their gym for every game.they care.
That's the difference of parking in an old hog yard and walking to the Bob compared to having a brand new bar district across the street from a brand new arena.

52562c07f2323.image.jpg

1inamillion your next assignment is to talk to nebbie fans about how the hawks pwned the huskers in baseball. Keep it coming.

Originally posted by Bill_Callahan2.0:

That's the difference of parking in an old hog yard and walking to the Bob compared to having a brand new bar district across the street from a brand new arena.

ec
Yeah that's cool. It completely takes away from the fact that you are a farm state yourselves, who have l,000,000 less people, and are known as being 'friendly and loyal fans, with the emphasis of being so because you have nothing else to do.

Let's not talk as if Lincoln is a major metropolis. Where I live, the area alone has more people in it than your entire state. Buffalo Wild Wings? Very original. Picnic tables too? Awesome.

Legend-not a bad assignment.glad to get so much attention from you.did someone pee on your post toasties???

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

ec
Yeah that's cool. It completely takes away from the fact that you are a farm state yourselves, who have l,000,000 less people, and are known as being 'friendly and loyal fans, with the emphasis of being so because you have nothing else to do.

Let's not talk as if Lincoln is a major metropolis. Where I live, the area alone has more people in it than your entire state. Buffalo Wild Wings? Very original. Picnic tables too? Awesome.
Um what? Lincoln made renovations of a bar district close to the new arena downtown. Is that not allowed because we don't have a population of a million people or more? I don't get it. Hope Iowa City never plans on renovating areas in their city, after all, that city is a lot smaller than Lincoln.

"Yeah that's cool. It completely takes away from the fact that you are a farm state yourselves, who have l,000,000 less people, and are known as being 'friendly and loyal fans, with the emphasis of being so because you have nothing else to do." Wait, are you talking about Iowa or Nebraska here? Can't tell, the two states are basically the same thing.

I can certainly tell you something we did not anticipate - the attention Iowa fans give our program. Thank you for your interest.

Originally posted by B1G RED RULES:
I can certainly tell you something we did not anticipate - the attention Iowa fans give our program. Thank you for your interest.
Said the UNL fan on the Hawkeye message board.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

ec

Um what? Lincoln made renovations of a bar district close to the new arena downtown. Is that not allowed because we don't have a population of a million people or more? I don't get it. Hope Iowa City never plans on renovating areas in their city, after all, that city is a lot smaller than Lincoln.

"Yeah that's cool. It completely takes away from the fact that you are a farm state yourselves, who have l,000,000 less people, and are known as being 'friendly and loyal fans, with the emphasis of being so because you have nothing else to do." Wait, are you talking about Iowa or Nebraska here? Can't tell, the two states are basically the same thing.
With a couple of exceptions we produce way more in-state D-1 athletes in both FB and BB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT