ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo, the “black national anthem before every first NFL game?

Really a non-issue. COVID has killed thousands, ruined millions. My friends lost careers they invested their lives in. The NFL could play “Thriller” before games and I wouldn’t care.

Edit: Would tune in, great song, bad guy

Really a non-issue. COVID has killed thousands, ruined millions. My friends lost careers they invested their lives in. The NFL could play “Thriller” before games and I wouldn’t care.

Edit: Would tune in, great song, bad guy
Keep the Marxist posts rolling my brainwashed friend

Reactions: hawkssox1
I wonder how offensive it will be if people decided to sit down during what is referred to as the black national anthem before NFL games to protest gun violence? I can’t imagine the hypocrisy that would come out?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-will-play-black-national-anthem-prior-to-week-1-games-report-says
There will be a human trafficking show of solidarity where players will kneel during it.

They'll be called brave for exercising their first amendment right (I assume).

Anthem is and always has been a stupid thing for sporting events that aren't the Olympics or other international competition. The original virtue signalers - patriot anthem bros - always look silly.

Reactions: strummingram
I think changing our national anthem is a much better idea than having two national anthems - one for whites and one for blacks. This is simply inviting more division and acrimony without coming close to solving any real problems. We are moving backwards.
Yup lets change everything a small % wants changed how fkng stupid.

Reactions: SIXERS24
What about the Gay National Anthem it has to be something by the Village People!

Macho Macho Man?
YMCA?

They have been trying to extend their reach. This is what the games in London and Mexico are all about. I guess if it replaces the network pregame shows I’m all for 30-45 minutes of each groups song.

What this shines a bright light on to me is how silly it is we play any songs before games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT