ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo...Trump hates Jews now?

YellowSnow51

HB King
Aug 14, 2002
That's what the first half of Hardball has been about.

CM: Hi this is Hardball I'm Chris Matthews. My first guest is from the Southern Poverty Law Center who effing hates Trump. Let's ask him for an objective opinion. What's going on here with Trump and the Jews?

SPLC guy: I'm not saying Trump hates the Jews, I'm just saying he would love for them to all die horrible deaths and that he really hates the Jews.

CM: Now let's get the opinion of these feminist Jewish Hillary supporters.

CM: Hi this is Hardball I'm Chris Matthews. My first guest is from the Southern Poverty Law Center who effing hates Trump. Let's ask him for an objective opinion. What's going on here with Trump and the Jews?

SPLC guy: I'm not saying Trump hates the Jews, I'm just saying he would love for them to all die horrible deaths and that he really hates the Jews.

Lol, I gotta get a copy of that transcript.

images

Not quite, you're missing a point on that star. Trump doesn't make that mistake when he uses it.

TrumpStar-660x330.jpg

Additionally, LOL that everyone didn't know Trump supports White Genocide, alt right, anti semitic deplorable ideas before he was elected. You deplorables knew it, its how you earned your name. Both candidates and a wave of media told you consistently for months. You can never claim innocence.

He the least anti-semitic anti-semite you will ever meet, believe me. Everyone's talking about how non anti-semetic he is.

How long until he tweets a pic of himself eating a bowl of Matzoh Ball soup? "I love the Jews!"

This is Trump's "racial unrest" moment if you want to compare to Obama. Trump's first HUGE Jewish mistake was not mentioning the Jews as part of his Hollucast statement a month ago. Now with the recent increase in anti-Semantic activity,meant are DEMANDING he use his bully-pulpit and combat these crimes and this attitude.

The fact that his daughter and son in law are Jewish as well as many of his other family and friends...yep must be anti-jewish
Both his mom and wife are immigrants. Doesn't stop Trump from bashing immigrants.

I'm sure that the KKK, the Aryan Nation, and all the other Breitbart affiliated groups would disagree. But then I'm only going on what ollie vee, or whoever he is this week, says.

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT