ADVERTISEMENT

Sore Loser Utah Parents Force Probe Of Child’s Gender

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
The parents should be publicly identified.

The Deseret News reports:

After one competitor “outclassed” the rest of the field in a girls’ state-level competition last year, the parents of the competitors who placed second and third lodged a complaint with the Utah High School Activities Association calling into question the winner’s gender.
David Spatafore, the UHSAA’s legislative representative, addressing the Utah Legislature’s Education Interim Committee on Wednesday, said the association — without informing the student or family members about the inquiry — asked the student’s school to investigate.
“The school went back to kindergarten and she’d always been a female,” he said. To protect the student’s identity, Spatafore said he would not reveal the sport, the classification of play nor the school the student attended.

Ummm, the article said the person, sport or school was not made public. Big nothing burger here…
So you think it’s ok that any parent at any time can make this claim and the school should do their own clandestine investigation no matter how competent or not the investigation might be - all without informing the parent of the original student in question?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
So you think it’s ok that any parent at any time can make this claim and the school should do their own clandestine investigation no matter how competent or not the investigation might be - all without informing the parent of the original student in question?
Lighten up Frances. I said everything I want to in reply to Noles post.

Lighten up Frances. I said everything I want to in reply to Noles post.
You said nothing other than it’s a nothing burger. If you found out some quack could easily question your son or daughters gender, especially after suffering the agony of defeat, and the school would go along with the request without notifying you you’d be just fine with this? You think this is ok?

You said nothing other than it’s a nothing burger. If you found out some quack could easily question your son or daughters gender, especially after suffering the agony of defeat, and the school would go along with the request without notifying you you’d be just fine with this? You think this is ok?
Let me put it simpler terms Einstein. Noles said everyone would know(friends, enemies etc). I said the article said it wasn’t true. Now lighten up puffy. Oh, and to answer your question if I am not notified and how the hell would I be ok with it because I would not have known about it?

Let me put it simpler terms Einstein. Noles said everyone would know(friends, enemies etc). I said the article said it wasn’t true. Now lighten up puffy. Oh, and to answer your question if I am not notified and how the hell would I be ok with it because I would not have known about it?
But would you be ok with it? By your non response I’m taking that you are.

But would you be ok with it? By your non response I’m taking that you are.
I don’t have a dog in this fight. Only pointing out what the article said about who knew. Sounds like it was handled as well as could be. If you are going to continue to needle me then yes, I am fine with it. What did it hurt?

It's too bad that this crap has been pushed upon us by whackos on the left. If boys didn't try to compete as girls, we wouldn't have to have these questions. Let's bring normalcy back to this country so young ladies aren't forced into these unfortunate situations. Can we all agree on that?

I don’t have a dog in this fight. Only pointing out what the article said about who knew. Sounds like it was handled as well as could be. If you are going to continue to needle me then yes, I am fine with it. What did it hurt?
I figured. Small government unless you don’t like what is taught at school, or in library books, or when your kid gets a whopping in sports. You’re soft, Francis.

Are you sure that's what bigoted is?
He degraded being trans by meaning falsely accused of being one is bad. He is looking at it in a negative way. If being trans should be universally accepted then being falsely accused should not be such a bad thing. Maybe bigoted isn’t the correct term…

He degraded being trans by meaning falsely accused of being one is bad. He is looking at it in a negative way. If being trans should be universally accepted then being falsely accused should not be such a bad thing. Maybe bigoted isn’t the correct term…
No, it isn't.
I find it odd that you see absolutely no harm in a child being put through the ringer because some pissed off parent of a kid who didn't try as hard as the winner is seeking retribution. Have you tried putting yourself into the place of the teenager who is being shamed, ostracized, and put through the ringer I mentioned? Being a teen is pretty tough as it is. You actually do not see the potential harm to a child in this situation?

Reactions: Joes Place
We don’t know that now do we?

Yeah. We absolutely do.

Because the parents who did this undoubtedly coddled their kids that lost and made the excuse they "lost to a boy" and they ALL know the details. Which means those coddled girls have spread the rumors far and wide throughout their school.

It's too bad that this crap has been pushed upon us by whackos on the left. If boys didn't try to compete as girls, we wouldn't have to have these questions. Let's bring normalcy back to this country so young ladies aren't forced into these unfortunate situations. Can we all agree on that?
Seems pretty consistent with whats been pushed by the right actually. People freaking out about a problem that didnt exist.

Reactions: gohawks50
Just a matter of time before physical exams of all girls is required before play....you know, for the girls.

Reactions: gohawks50
Just a matter of time before physical exams of all girls is required before play....you know, for the girls.

This guy is gonna need to stick his fingers in, to "check for ovaries"...

26michigan1-jumbo.jpg

Reactions: BelemNole

It's a shame one political party pondered to these nut jobs because you know one the backwards ass states is going to actually try and institute thus policy.

No, it isn't.
I find it odd that you see absolutely no harm in a child being put through the ringer because some pissed off parent of a kid who didn't try as hard as the winner is seeking retribution. Have you tried putting yourself into the place of the teenager who is being shamed, ostracized, and put through the ringer I mentioned? Being a teen is pretty tough as it is. You actually do not see the potential harm to a child in this situation?
Well sure but the article said NO ONE WAS IDENTIFIED!!!!. You can draw your own conclusions as to whether that is true or not but the article makes it sound that your “ostracized” teen had no clue about any investigation. Why is that hard to see?

Yeah. We absolutely do.

Because the parents who did this undoubtedly coddled their kids that lost and made the excuse they "lost to a boy" and they ALL know the details. Which means those coddled girls have spread the rumors far and wide throughout their school.
That is an unproven conclusion that you made. I am just going by what the article said.

You would have as the parent. Otherwise, that’s a pretty big deal to not tell the child’s parents you are doing a gender inspection. So, again, how would you feel if it was your daughter?
What the f*ck is a gender inspection? Did you even read it? They looked at enrollment back to kindergarten and every grade she enrolled as a girl. That’s it!!!

MAGA America….mandated gender screening for our youth….it’s pretty messed up…

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT