ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry boys and girls

natchrlman

HR Heisman
Jul 10, 2003
Been busy making toys….. did I hear the Hawks could still win the West?

Did any of you learn any lessons about believing in the magic of working your ass off and team mates sticking together??

Santa made some bank off the Hawks ML and the under 35.5….. Brian’s on the nice list with Levar and Phil ❤️

Did any of you learn any lessons about believing in the magic of working your ass off and team mates sticking together??

Santa made some bank off the Hawks ML and the under 35.5….. Brian’s on the nice list with Levar and Phil ❤️
What drugs is Santa on this morning? This team is what it has always been, an outstanding defense, great ST, and an abysmal offense. Weird flex on taking the unders. Santa could have a Town house in Cozumel if he would have been doing it all year.

Will Ferrell Running GIF by filmeditor

I bet, and won, on every single CFB game yesterday. It’s fun to say things after the fact.

What drugs is Santa on this morning? This team is what it has always been, an outstanding defense, great ST, and an abysmal offense. Weird flex on taking the unders. Santa could have a Town house in Cozumel if he would have been doing it all year.
I bet, and won, on every single CFB game yesterday. It’s fun to say things after the fact.
I actually mentioned it in a thread beforehand where I bet the last two weeks….. have yet to brag about a bet I didn’t bring up beforehand….. check my posting history if that’s important to you 🙄

been cashing in on the Hawks ….. also hit a three team parlay on college yesterday all ML Duke penn state and Alabama…… now today I’ll probably give it back on the NFL

wasn’t my point but you almost had me in a gotcha….. keep trying

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I actually mentioned it in a thread beforehand where I bet the last two weeks….. have yet to brag about a bet I didn’t bring up beforehand….. check my posting history if that’s important to you 🙄

been cashing in on the Hawks ….. also hit a three team parlay on college yesterday all ML Duke penn state and Alabama…… now today I’ll probably give it back on the NFL

Sure thing, Pedro.

Reactions: littlez
1) I actually mentioned it in a thread beforehand where I bet the last two weeks….. have yet to brag about a bet I didn’t bring up beforehand….. check my posting history if that’s important to you 🙄

2) been cashing in on the Hawks ….. also hit a three team parlay on college yesterday all ML Duke penn state and Alabama…… now today I’ll probably give it back on the NFL

wasn’t my point but you almost had me in a gotcha….. 3)keep trying
1) ...in the past tense.
2) More past tense. You haven't refuted anything.
3) You're a legend in your own mind, lol.

This is a great example of why I’m so fing tired of this board and have quit commenting on it for the most part

try and post a lighthearted post cause some people have dubbed me Santa and You have “those guys” that have to try and put me in my place……. wtf is wrong with people that go out of their way to be mean spirited and negative

it’s a ****ing game children…… JFC

except one of us isn’t lying….. there’s that

This is a great example of why I’m so fing tired of this board and have quit commenting on it for the most part

try and post a lighthearted post cause some people have dubbed me Santa and You have “those guys” that have to try and put me in my place……. wtf is wrong with people that go out of their way to be mean spirited and negative

Cry

Great post, Kris, but why is Brian back on the nice list?

Don’t go. This board needs you. For real, Santa.

Man you came to trigger the triggered. You are hitting like Jack Campbell on a short slant over the middle!

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman

You're a good guy, Nat. I appreciate the lighthearted Santa back-and-forth. Keeps the boards fun

He’s not angry. He’s like a lot of us who can’t believe you don’t understand how bad Brian and this offense really is.
man I’m just trying to have a little fun….. I see how the offense is playing…. but it’s not the play calling it’s the players not being able to execute either because they’re just not capable physically or poor coaching

I choose to accept we’re having a down year and accept and applaud the success we have when we can

people that don’t understand football might not get that this might be some of the best coaching Kirk has ever done keeping this team together on focused….And winning tough games

seems like a lot of the biggest whiners on here must not of ever played the game….. been part of a team is all I can figure

If you can’t appreciate these young men staying the course ….. trying to improve week to week and winning as a team playing complimentary football…… then I actually feel sorry for you…….

I love the game of football…… I love low scoring ugly physical football …..because those are the games that display real grit…I will always back the Hawks through thick and thin and I enjoy every game and season for what it is

man I’m just trying to have a little fun….. I see how the offense is playing…. but it’s not the play calling it’s the players not being able to execute either because they’re just not capable physically or poor coaching

I choose to accept we’re having a down year and accept and applaud the success we have when we can

people that don’t understand football might not get that this might be some of the best coaching Kirk has ever done keeping this team together on focused….And winning tough games

seems like a lot of the biggest whiners on here must not of ever played the game….. been part of a team is all I can figure

If you can’t appreciate these young men staying the course ….. trying to improve week to week and winning as a team playing complimentary football…… then I actually feel sorry for you…….

I love the game of football…… I love low scoring ugly physical football …..because those are the games that display real grit…I will always back the Hawks through thick and thin and I enjoy every game and season for what it is
There are no bad wins.

intro-1658260021.webp

…fart noises
So what happens? We go on to win the awful B1Gw, head to Indy and watch as our defense once again is on the field all night vs Meatchicken or tOSU? We’re embarrassed 48-6 and the country once again gets to laugh at this crap show offense?
Sorry I don’t feel as jubilant as you about this season. The eye test shows me the only reason this team is above 500 is they play in a crap conference. Yes the defense is awesome but they were good last year too and we got curb stomped in Indy…
I normally try to stay positive but I’ve seen this movie too many times to expect a different outcome..

Dude these guys are Jack wagons….they would have been way happier had Iowa rolled up the tents, packed everything away and gave up for year. They were looking forward to a long season of bitching and moaning!!

Now they have to resort to just being bitter…when it comes to grading positive, uplifting peoples of society. Know this….your on the plus side and they are in the “avoid at all cost” side!!!

Its hard for me to believe people are stupid enough that they don’t get, most people don’t want to be around that all the time!

Dude these guys are Jack wagons….they would have been way happier had Iowa rolled up the tents, packed everything away and gave up for year. They were looking forward to a long season of bitching and moaning!!

Now they have to resort to just being bitter…when it comes to grading positive, uplifting peoples of society. Know this….your on the plus side and they are in the “avoid at all cost” side!!!

Its hard for me to believe people are stupid enough that they don’t get, most people don’t want to be around that all the time!
you’re preaching to the choir brother

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT