ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry boys and girls

Been busy making toys….. did I hear the Hawks could still win the West?

Did any of you learn any lessons about believing in the magic of working your ass off and team mates sticking together??

Santa made some bank off the Hawks ML and the under 35.5….. Brian’s on the nice list with Levar and Phil ❤️
I see you are only focused on the tip of the iceberg. So sad and dense.

man I’m just trying to have a little fun….. I see how the offense is playing…. but it’s not the play calling it’s the players not being able to execute either because they’re just not capable physically or poor coaching

I choose to accept we’re having a down year and accept and applaud the success we have when we can

people that don’t understand football might not get that this might be some of the best coaching Kirk has ever done keeping this team together on focused….And winning tough games

seems like a lot of the biggest whiners on here must not of ever played the game….. been part of a team is all I can figure

If you can’t appreciate these young men staying the course ….. trying to improve week to week and winning as a team playing complimentary football…… then I actually feel sorry for you…….

I love the game of football…… I love low scoring ugly physical football …..because those are the games that display real grit…I will always back the Hawks through thick and thin and I enjoy every game and season for what it is
Some people just don't get it. I love watching my Hawks play, win or lose. Would I like our offense to be more potent? Absolutely. Watching this defense play has been a real joy for me, they might be the best squad I've seen at Iowa, definitely right there with the 1981 team, the first season I really followed Iowa football.

Adversity and how you respond to it reflects your true moral character and it measures your toughness. Many in our fanbase have shown they are exceedingly lacking in those areas. They soft.

Some people just don't get it. I love …I've seen at Iowa, definitely right there with the 1981 team, the first season I really followed Iowa football.

Adversity and how you respond to it reflects your true moral character and it measures your toughness. Many in our fanbase have shown they are exceedingly lacking in those areas. They soft.

Same here… and I feel similar to you!

With that said a couple of these games were so painful and I do wish we had just a little more competency on the offensive end…

But it is just a game, we still have had a pretty damn good football team for most of 40 years and our defense is insane!!

We also were heading nowhere fast and have made some improvements!

Reactions: natchrlman
Some people just don't get it. I love watching my Hawks play, win or lose. Would I like our offense to be more potent? Absolutely. Watching this defense play has been a real joy for me, they might be the best squad I've seen at Iowa, definitely right there with the 1981 team, the first season I really followed Iowa football.

amen

Been busy making toys….. did I hear the Hawks could still win the West?

Did any of you learn any lessons about believing in the magic of working your ass off and team mates sticking together??

Santa made some bank off the Hawks ML and the under 35.5….. Brian’s on the nice list with Levar and Phil ❤️
Dear Santa,

See you in Detroit.

I picture you as a pimple faced geek in a basement acting tough behind a screen name that suggests you were special forces…,, prove me wrong
6'2 235, and I would rip that dirty ass beard off your fat face if I wanted to.

20221126-110750.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT