ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry...I just think everyone should see this.

I can’t stop watching. Dude looked pretty top heavy and his ankles, hips, and trunk were not able to absorb the shock of the landing by dissipating his upper body momentum forward.I’m thinking he landed with his quads and lumbar paraspinals fully engaged, which didn’t allow the force to dissipate through knee or trunk flexion, I suppose his glutes and true hamstrings were also fully engaged/stabilized, preventing hip flexion from dissipating energy, that leaves some weak or relaxed short heads of the biceps femoris to allow for the catastrophic knee hyperextension and likely ACL/PCL ruptures. I’d like to nerd out with some PT/ortho/kinesiology geeks on this one.

Reactions: Moral
I can’t stop watching. Dude looked pretty top heavy and his ankles, hips, and trunk were not able to absorb the shock of the landing by dissipating his upper body momentum forward.I’m thinking he landed with his quads and lumbar paraspinals fully engaged, which didn’t allow the force to dissipate through knee or trunk flexion, I suppose his glutes and true hamstrings were also fully engaged/stabilized, preventing hip flexion from dissipating energy, that leaves some weak or relaxed short heads of the biceps femoris to allow for the catastrophic knee hyperextension and likely ACL/PCL ruptures. I’d like to nerd out with some PT/ortho/kinesiology geeks on this one.

Not even close. The hit the ground, turned into a crescent roll, hit his head on the mat and rolled over in pure ecstacy.

It’s also possible that everything was going fine until he took an arrow to the knee. Twice.

Lol. That guy is going to have a hard rehab. I usually cringe pretty hard at these types of videos but for some reason not this one. His knees (especially his knees), hip, and back have to be pretty damaged.

Lol. That guy is going to have a hard rehab. I usually cringe pretty hard at these types of videos but for some reason not this one. His knees (especially his knees), hip, and back have to be pretty damaged.
Both his legs are getting amputated.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
I'm guessing he's heard the word "shattered" a few times during doctors' visits about places you don't normally hear that word.

This response made me do a spit take

ElObS-dVkAErqkh

I always hate videos like this. Make me realize how lucky I have been for doing stupid stuff and not getting hurt. Esp when compared to that being a 12 inch jump, vs some of the REALLY dumb stuff I've done over the years.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT