ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry if a Pepsi, but this murderer should be let go IMO

The sex trafficker wasn’t the guy she killed. It was her 40 year old boyfriend. He pimped her out to the victim for $50 in marijuana.

If only she was a pretty white girl.
I was actually thinking the same thing. I feel like if she looked like this:

bbb9b0dd776906a812c67e79b0e90954.jpg

We would be inundated with wall-to-wall media coverage of this trial.

I was actually thinking the same thing. I feel like if she looked like this:

bbb9b0dd776906a812c67e79b0e90954.jpg

We would be inundated with wall-to-wall media coverage of this trial.
If she looked like that national media types would be flocking to Iowa to do tearful interviews, she'd have a huge go fund me page, and her lawyer would be much better.

Who knows, maybe Kimmie will give her a commutation on her way out the door? That's about the best outcome that I can see. Commutations or pardons in capital crimes are rare, but this seems to be a case where justice has failed. Society and a lot of adults failed here, that's for sure.

If only she was a pretty white girl.
How we feeling about this comment now? Looks like she got 5 years probation with no prison time. I wish she wouldn't have been charged after what she has been through, but admiting to the killing post rape killed a self defense argument. This was the best possible outcome and I'm glad she wont serve any time.

How we feeling about this comment now? Looks like she got 5 years probation with no prison time. I wish she wouldn't have been charged after what she has been through, but admiting to the killing post rape killed a self defense argument. This was the best possible outcome and I'm glad she wont serve any time.
Pretty confident. You?

Pretty confident. You?
I feel like it was a stupid statement given the outcome, but some people like to stand behind their work no matter how bad it is. Kirk Ferentz is currently doing it with the Iowa QB.

ADVERTISEMENT