ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds Like Kirk Canceled Iowa's Practice Today

giphy.gif

I get so sick and tired of hearing the political game argument. We were told how to flatten the curve......we didn't listen and now we're paying the price for that. So yeah, you got the stupid part right.

I'm assuming you mean the Trump rally and not the "peaceful" protests. ;)
Seriously, I see 90% of people wearing masks everywhere I go, outside being the exception.
Are you seeing large groups not wearing masks?

Seriously, I see 90% of people wearing masks everywhere I go, outside being the exception.
Where do you live?

I see far more people not wearing masks than wearing them

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
Sturgis 2 days ago:
images

Trump Tulsa rally:
merlin_169919973_c2f828b8-0f4a-42de-affd-095e432f4950-articleLarge.jpg

About any gathering over 20 is similar, especially the right wingers who still insist that the pandemic is purely political. Opem your eyes and you will see it.

Sturgis 2 days ago:
images

Trump Tulsa rally:

About any gathering over 20 is similar, especially the right wingers who still insist that the pandemic is purely political. Opem your eyes and you will see it.
All we can do is pray most the dumb ones are the ones dying.

Sturgis 2 days ago:
images

Trump Tulsa rally:

LOL, this stuff gets so old. Every person at Sturgis is not on your team

Reactions: cmhawks99
Anyone paying attention in may knew this was inevitable when the memorial day parties and reopenings were happening with 1/3 of country being anti mask freedom fighters because of their stupidity/political loyalties. Id love for my grandpas and great uncles who fought in WW2 to be able to tell us what a piece of shit nation we have become, but we already know. The traitors and idiots need dealt with. F all you trump anti masker pieces of shit

Masks become important in the republican south only when sec football is on the line. The Mississippi governor even said so.

I get so sick and tired of hearing the political game argument. We were told how to flatten the curve......we didn't listen and now we're paying the price for that. So yeah, you got the stupid part right.

You know for a fact you're right? No, you absolutely do not so enough telling anyone who disagrees with you they're wrong.

Reactions: EBL#7
Why no picks of the rioting? Lefty

You want to blame anyone, blame the damn Chinese government

Like I keep saying. It is the idiotic people that are not wearing a mask or taking precautions and staying away from large groups. Doesnt matter what side of the political side you are on. There are ignorant people on both sides that created this mess.

Like I keep saying. It is the idiotic people that are not wearing a mask or taking precautions and staying away from large groups. Doesnt matter what side of the political side you are on. There are ignorant people on both sides that created this mess.
Exactly right. Stupidity knows no political lean.....

ADVERTISEMENT