ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Baptist Convention Admits Covering Up Sex Abuse And Lying About Secret Database Of Offenders

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
I wonder how many Southern Baptists said everyone opposed to the "don't say gay" bill were groomers.

Reactions: lucas80
Horrible, just like the policies of the left when it comes to their disgusting efforts in today's elementary (hell all) schools.

Oh, look, a thread all of the people who proudly supported Ron DeSantis and Kimmie as they targeted trans kids will avoid.
Oh look a thread about a denomination other than Catholic priests sexually abusing kids.

Reactions: NCHawk5
I wonder how many Southern Baptists said everyone opposed to the "don't say gay" bill were groomers.

shocked.jpg

So, more proof the Pro-Life people don't really care about lives, they just care about forcing people to give birth?

Huh, who'd have thought?

“Despite collecting these reports for more than 10 years, there is no indication that (Oldham and Boto) or anyone else, took any action to ensure that the accused ministers were no longer in positions of power at SBC churches,” the report said.

The list of offenders has many redactions. I wonder why.

Also, it seems the list has a disproportionate number of offenders in Alabama.

There is a reason so much of the right wing conspiracy like Pizza gate and Qanon involve child sex rings.

The list of offenders has many redactions. I wonder why.

Also, it seems the list has a disproportionate number of offenders in Alabama.
Sadly that probably jut means that in Alabama the numbers are more accurate, and there was an undercount / less discovery in other states.

But WAIT....there's MORE!!!

"Just a Church problem", you say?

Here are influential members of your government who are "Southern Baptists":

Ken Paxton
Ted Cruz
Mike Johnson (House Speaker)
Kevin McCarthy (former House Speaker)
Mitch McConnell

• Sad
Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT