ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Finals

I do as it isn’t very plausible to score 4-5 high end transfers (counting Dean) in the same offseason. And keep in mind…they only actually got 1.
I would agree pre-transfer portal/NIL but things have changed. I also agree that getting all of them would be unlikely but if they got any of them we would be a lot worse off.

He is going to try to fill every hole every year moving forward. Any team not willing to do the same will have to have the stars align to win a team title.

Reactions: drunkengoat
I think he'll be a top 2...the kid is like Jaydin in the funk category, but much more offensive minded than Jaydin seems to be this year. And I don't mean that as a knock to Jaydin. I mean that Jaydin generally works off someone else's attempt where O'toole is like that, but also looks for his shot a lot more than Jaydin seems to. In the finals the Bull is going to have to be careful not to fall into this kid's traps.

Looked like a tweak to me. But sometimes that's all it takes unfortunately.
His foot flopped back and forth while sprawling but the knee didn’t really look compromised in the angle I saw. It doesn’t appear to be serious from my first impression

ADVERTISEMENT